3) reckless life

📍: Lafayette , Indiana
⏰ 12:10am
⚠️ warnings
mentions of abuse , dysfunctional household , being kicked out of house ect
smut : cock warming , soft smut

1979

***

it was just after midnight and here I am trying to get this stupid revision done for my English assignment in two days time

how boring ...

the only sound that could be heard was the rain aggressively bouncing and the wind blowing up against my window across the room from my bed were I was sat

i could feel my hand was getting sore and tired. my eyes were heavy too due to the lack of sleep I've been getting the last few days.
i sighed putting down my black pen onto the written filled part and rubber my eyes tiredly.

I looked around my room and sighed once again and a picture on my dressing table caught my eye and it was Polaroid picture of me and my boyfriend of 3 years , bill Bailey

A smile creeped onto my face but faded once I remembered I haven't saw him in almost a full week which isn't normal for us.
he's been acting very distant lately and I don't know.
i know he got into a big fight with his dad , Stephen and since then he hasn't came round my house or even called that much and I don't know why and it's bugging me so much.

i tried to go round his house but his mother , Sharon said he hasn't home and he was out with our best friend ,Jeffrey isbell.

i looked away from the picture sitting there next to my makeup brushes and got up putting all my papers and work books to the side on my nightstand . I turned my lamp off and got under covers now getting all snuggled into my warm bed.
i let out a soft breath just letting my body finally relax into my mattress, letting my eyes close as I drift off into a deep slumber.

***
2 hours later

it was nearly 3 in the morning and i woken up to the sound of some kind of knock king at my window behind me from across of my room.
my eyes fluttered a little bit trying to figure out what was causing the noise and I heard my name being yelled by a familiar voice.

i slowly turned my lamp on and got out of bed hugging waist as the cold air hit my body.
i walked over to the window in a button up checkered shirt which was my boyfriends and some white laced panties underneath.

i opened my white curtains and looked around the front yard and saw a lightly tall figure waving up at me and I quickly realised it was bill.
why is he here at this time ?

i opened my window as he started to climb up to my window as I gave him a confused look.

he came up to my window climbing in and now he was standing in front of me.
he was wearing a white tank top and denim jacket over the top with the sleeves cut off. he had on his his light blue jeans that he wore all the time.

his ginger long hair was wet making it look darker than usual.
he looked down at me and that's when I saw his black eye and his nose looked like it had a little scratch on the side of his nose.

my heart dropped looking at his bruised up face. tears were filled in his eyes making them look puffy and red.

he looked broken inside and out. It's the first time I've ever saw him this upset. yes I've saw him sad and angry before but never this sad.