1) Anything goes

📍 LA
⏰2:07am
⚠️smut degrading names , squirting ,rough , slapping , daddy kink , alcohol

1986

***

the sound of boys laughs and voices filled the back of my car as I was driving.
axl was in the passenger seat drunk as ever. It was honestly ridiculous how drunk he was.

his hand was on your thigh stroking your smooth shaven skin slowly as his eyes never left you
The whole band has just finishing partying and axl is very drunk. the rest of band was too.

But you on the other hand were sober as can be. You were at home waiting for them to come back but you got a call from izzy asking you to pick them up since there was no taxis free tonight.

so right now I'm in one of axls shirts and his boxers too since I was sleeping when izzy called me.

"I'm sorry baby " Axl slurred as he squeezed my thigh ,looking at me with a apologetic look on his face
"it's fine ax " I say trying to sound okay but in reality I was pissed and still very very tired.

i just wanted my bed

"Axl,would you like a drink " Izzy shouted over at Axl while holding out a big bottle of Jack Daniels.

"yeah man " Axl cleared his throat and I immediately scoffed and rolled my eyes  as he grabbed the bottle and chugged it down like a baby having a bottle of milk.
"what's up with you ?" Axl said with a bitchy tone .

here we go

"Don't you think you've had enough to drink ,ax ?" I said sighing as I watched my boyfriend of 2 years chugging the strong liquor.

Axl pulled back from the bottle and looked at you with his famous little smirk creeping up out of the corner of his mouth.
"nope" he looked at me and sat back just chugging the liquor.

the car smelt of weed , cigarettes, sweat and alcohol.
it was disgusting

"you look so sexy " Axl said beside me and I looked at him for a second and looked back at the road.
i could sense him looking again me up and down . he reached over  putting a piece of my curly hair back behind my ear and placed a gentle kiss to my cheek

"Axl I'm driving " I said pulling away slightly abs Axl just scoffed pulling back and moved his body away now looking out of the window sulking like a 3 year old.

"are we nearly home yet ?" duff groaned behind me  me hanging his head outside the window as his blonde wavy hair blew in the wind. I looked at him through my mirror and nodded.

"yeah just five more minutes duff " I say to him and he groaned rubbing his eyes.
i knew was going to be bad in the morning. Well
all of them were

"y/nnnnn " I heard slash say as he slurred his words making me chuckle
i turned around looking at him as I stopped at the red light 

he was still drinking out of his bottle of Jack Daniels ,his eyes were covered by his big curly locks and his sunglasses.
i watched as he put the cigarette to his lips and inhaled the smoke.

"yeah ?" I said looking over at him while he blew the smoke out of his mouth getting ready to talk

"have you ever wanted to walk the moon " you held your laugh in and Steven giggled to himself

i heard axl groan in a annoyance and I mentally eye rolled at his childishness

"nope it hasn't came to mind why ?" I asked holding my laugh in with a smirk on my face.
slash just shrugged
"just wondering " he hiccuped and went back to smoking his cigarette and drinking his jack Daniels.