4) one in a million

📍LA
⏰ 6:12pm

⚠️soft , fluff , mentions of sexual nature

1991

***

The cold breeze of los angels air brushed against my skin as I laid in the king sized bed. the light of the sun rise was blaming off my skin as I laid there with the white bed sheets hanging from my bare lower back.

i stir a little bit and move more closer to axl's side of the bed ,putting my arm over but I couldn't feel him making me immediately wake up from my slumber.
my eyes fluttered open slowly and seeing an empty space next to me and all of the sheets were mashed up were he was laid.

i look towards the balcony and the door was slid open half way and the white curtains were flowing with the cool but warm breeze that was flowing in my direction.
i sat up slowly looking around the room and still saw axl's car keys and his wallet on the chair in the corner near the tv indicting he was still at home just somewhere in the house

my eyes traveled to the alarm clock on Axls night stand and it read 5:29am

why is he up at this time ? It's the weekend. he's always at home on a Sunday but on a Saturday he's out down at the studio with the band working on their new album that's coming out.
"Axl" I say looking around the room but nothing.

I got up from the bed , wrapping the white blanket around my naked body as I stood up going to balcony.
as I got closer I saw a swirl of smoke blowing in the air now noticing he's out here

i stood at thr door looking at him as he sat there a literally two feet away from me.
he looked a little stressed for some reason. the sun was blaming off his hair making it look like a very bright ginger.

he looked so beautiful.

he was only in his boxers as he was looking in front of him at the amazing view.
i stepped out and his head turned to me and a big smile spread across his face as he looked at me with love in his eyes.

"why are you out here " i say rubbing my eyes walking to him and brushing my fingers through his soft straight hair looking down at him as his eyes met mine.
"Come back to bed " I say softly and he shook his head.

"I'll come back in a little bit " he said and I nodded
"I just couldn't sleep " his voice sound very smooth and deep

i leaned down and kissed lips softly pulling back looking into his eyes.
his tatted arm snaked around my waist pulling me to sit down on his lap and I did. i sat down and snuggled my face into his chest as he inhaled the smoke from his cigarette that was nearly all gone.

There was minute of silence

"why couldn't you sleep " I raised my head and looked at him as he looked out at the sun that was rising. The sound of birds filled my ears.

Axl shrugged his shoulders and he turned to me as he brought the cigarette to his lips and inhaled looking into my eyes.
"just stressed about the album " he mumbled and the smoke flowed out of his mouth w it h each word.

i nodded playing with his hair and he let out a sigh now leaning his head back into my hand at the back of his head
i leaned in and kissed his cheek planting little kissed along his jawline.
i noticed his breathing was becoming a lot more easy and calm to much touch

Axl turned to me and smiled lightly pressing his lips onto my mine and kissed him back. his lips were so soft making me melt into him.
his hand trailed up my legs and under the blanket to my thigh stopping there as he traced his long fingers along my smooth shaven skin.

our lips moved together slowly in sync. I could taste the smoke on his lips.
my hands rested up to his cheek and pulled his face more to mine making our lips melt into each other's deeply.
axl flicked the cigarette away and his other hand moved to the back of my head and pulled my hair gently moving me back as his lips trailed down to my jawline and down to neck as he left little wet kisses.

his hand moved move my thighs going up to my waist and around my back pulling me to straddle his lap.
I sat up and let him leave wet kisses along my neck as my arms wrapped around my neck and into his hair.

axl let out a little groan onto my skin as I massaged the back of his scalp.
"mmmm" I moaned in his ear and he pulled the blanket down off my shoulders and he opened the fluffy blanket from my chest revealing my breasts to only him.

"Damm baby " he hummed looking down at my body and he cupped my breasts making me let out a sweet moan into his ear and his lips went around my harden nipple as he started to suck and swirl his tongue around.
"Ax" i say feeling his boner through his think boxers under me that was pressing against my heat.

"mmm" he replied pulling back and kissing up my chest to the neck
"do you want to go back to bed " i say with a little smile and he came back facing me with a smirk.

"fuck yes " he said lifting me up quickly making me squeal.
"axl" I giggled as he walked back I got the bedroom ,shutting the sliding door and laid me down onto the bed.

my naked body in view for him and him only. He looked down at me with love and lust filling his eyes.

"i can't to hear you scream my name " he said with a deep voice and leaned down kissing my lips passionately

well I didn't expect this on a Sunday morning at 5:30