Chapter 20

Hawk frowned when he couldn't find Elena in the class he had with her

Hawk frowned when he couldn't find Elena in the class he had with her. Because of that he had to sit next to Miguel.

The boys greeted each other as Hawk sat down.

"Have you heard anything from Elena? I haven't since the party, she's not even answering my texts." Hawk spoke frustrated.

"It's the same with Tory." Miguel replied. "Also.. I— I kissed Sam."

"Dude, you kissed Sam? Nice." Hawk grinned.

"No, not nice. I shouldn't have done that to Tory."

"Why limit yourself to one chick?" Hawk questioned.

"Elena would beat you up if she heard that." Miguel spoke.

"Yeah, well if I was single, I would've had a full rotation by the time we get to midterms." He smirked.

"What?" Miguel asked.

Some guy came up to them. "Hey, man. I just wanted to say I wet the bed till I was thirteen. There's nothing to be ashamed of."

"Get the hell out of my face!" Hawk pushed his books out of his hands.

"What's that guy's problem?" Miguel questioned.

"I don't know."

The woman on the school's speakers was announcing some things. "And finally, as we embark upon another academic year, it's important to remember to be tolerant and accepting of all of our peers, regardless of—"

She got interrupted by the door opening and two girls barging in.

"Hey, what.. you're not supposed to be in here! No! No! Give that back! You're not allowed to—"

"Samantha LaRusso," Tory began. "you know what you did, and now you're gonna pay for it. I'm coming for you bitch!"

"Let's get her." Elena smirked as the bell rang after Tory's announcement.

Tory and Elena walked towards the crowd to be met by Sam. Tory and Sam kept circling each other while Elena stood with the students giving Tory the chance to beat the shit out of the girl.

"I saw what you did at the party." Tory spoke. "You kissed Miguel."

"I.. I.." Sam was unable to speak words so Tory stroke a punch towards her. Sam backed away before she could.

Sam tried to run away but Tory grabbed her by her backpack and threw it away. She kicked Sam, making her stumble back to a group of cobra's.

"Get back in there, bitch!" Elena yelled as hawk and her pushed her to Tory.

They went on with exchanging kicks and punches and Sam was thrown into a locker.

Robby ran up to the girls and pushed Tory off of Sam. When Tory tried to attack him, he pushed her in the lockers.

At that sight, Miguel rushed in and tackled Robby onto the ground.

As the four kept fighting, the Miyagi do's and cobra's joined.

"Oh, it is on!" Hawk yelled attacking some people.

Suddenly Elena got attacked by a guy from Miyagi do she has never seen before.

She punched him but it didn't manage to land. She kicked him and then knees him in the chest. She spun around and kicked him in the face making him fall to the ground.

Now she went on trying to find some more miyagi's to beat up.

After beating up some more kids, Stingray came and punch some Miyagi do's.

"Nice work, stingray." She gave him a high five before going back to fighting.

Eventually the fight moved to the main entrance.

As she finished off another guy she saw Tory getting pushed off the stairs a bit.

She sprinted towards Sam and sent some punches and kicks towards them. She managed to block them all.

Elena kneed her, then punched her making her stumble back.

Sam ran up the stairs with Elena following her.

Elena landed a round house kick. Sam punched her and kicked her making her stumble back for a bit.

Elena was about to attack again when she got caught off by a scream.

"Miguel!" She heard Tory scream.

She looked towards the stairs when she saw Miguel hitting the ground, unconscious.

"No! Miguel!" Elena raced down the stairs and sat by his side.

A police officer made her back away. As she slowly stood up she fell a hand on her shoulder.

Knowing exactly who it was, she pulled him in a hug.

She sobbed in his chest which felt like forever.

ᡣ𐭩 •。ꪆৎ ˚⋅

A/n:
Sorry that it's such a short chapter😭
Tysm for 3k reads!