Chapter 16

Karate seemed more like a military camp

Karate seemed more like a military camp. Johnny made the students do a workout until someone confessed about trashing Miyagi do.

"This all could be over in an instant." Johnny walked around.  "The decision's yours! Who trashed the Miyagi dojo? You all know I'm no fan of LaRusso's, but that sort of bullshit we don't teach in here. At least not anymore." He looked at Kreese.

"So I'm gonna ask you again. Who trashed Miyagi do?"

"It was not me, sensei. I would never disrespect another man's dojo—" The older man between the kids spoke.

"Shut your cakehole, chubs." Johnny sassed. "I'm not looking for excuses. I'm looking for answers!"

"Sensei, we really don't know who did it." Miguel was out of breath.

"Somebody knows something." Sensei Kreese spoke. "Question is.. who's gonna break?"

"Keep going. We can do this all day." Johnny yelled and went into his office.

"Sensei, we need a water break." Mitch spoke.

"Two minute break!" Kreese yelled.

"Finally." Elena groaned.

Hawk went to Kreese while everyone drank their water. Elena overheard the conversation.

"I think I should tell sensei Lawrence that I did it." The boy spoke.

Elena went over as she heard that.

"No way! You'll get kicked out and me and the others too if he found out we helped." The girl said.

"Say nothing." The man spoke. "I'll handle it."

"Yes sensei." The two bowed and walked away.

ᡣ𐭩 •。ꪆৎ ˚⋅

Later sensei Kreese made them do another workout since sensei Lawrence left.

"Keep going." He ordered. "I have all day."

"You think it's okay if I puke in here?" Raymond asked.

"No." Aisha spoke.

"Navy seals puke all the time."

"Do not puke!" The Elena yelled.

"He's not gonna let up." Miguel said. "We gotta figure out who did it."

"I bet it was shit breath." Tory accused.

"Hey, screw you." Mitch replied.

"What'd you say?" The girl stopped doing the workout and walked closer.

"Wanna do this right now?"

"Stop!" Kreese yelled. "Would you really like to know who did it? It was Hawk."

Everyone looked at the boy mad.

"And it was Castro. And Diaz. And Robinson. And it was Nichols, Chubs, Red. When one of you makes a move, you all make a move. You live and you die with the consequences and the spoils. Because you are all cobra Kai. Main dojo, five minutes. You're about to begin your real training."