Chapter 17

"Everybody get your gis on

"Everybody get your gis on. Training starts in five minutes." Johnny spoke as he walked out of the office.

Everyone was confused at his words 'cause sensei Kreese said they would have a 'special training'.

"Yeah what's wrong?" Johnny asked as the students walked closer.

"N-N-Nothings wrong." Miguel stuttered. "I just thought we were going to the woods for a special training today."

"What's happening in the woods?" Sensei Lawrence questioned.

"Well, I thought it was a good time to separate the men from the boys." Kreese explained.

Elena cleared her throat.

"And the girls too, I suppose." He spoke.

"How?" Johnny went on with the questions.

"Coyote Creek." The man smirked.

Johnny sighed. "I'm not sure they're ready for that."

Sensei Kreese scoffed. "There's only one way to find out."

"We're ready sensei. We wanna prove ourselves." Hawk convinced.

"It's up to sensei Lawrence. If he says it's okay, then, and only then, is it okay." The man spoke.

"Alright what are you waiting for? Let's go." Johnny gave in.

ᡣ𐭩 •。ꪆৎ ˚⋅

The students were divided in 2 groups, the red team, and the black team.

Aisha, Hawk and Elena were on the red team with some other students and Tory and Miguel and some other kids were on the black team.

"Gentleman, ladies." Kreese begun. "Welcome to coyote Creek. You've been split into two team. Red.. and black." Kreese held the red headbands to let them know he was like the mentor of the red team and Johnny did the same with black headbands.

"The goal is to capture as many headbands as possible from the other side. Today, the people across from you are not your friends. They're not your brothers. They are the enemy. The last team standing.. wins."

"How do we get the headbands?" Miguel questioned.

"By any means possible. No rules." Kreese explained.

"Use your judgement. This is just a training exercise." Johnny made clear.

"Correct, but remember, this is your life, you lose it.. you die."