Chapter 19

Elena went to moon's party.

She was talking with hawk and Aisha.

Her and hawk were holding hands.

"What the fuck." Elena spoke looking at some people she didn't want to see.

Elena stood up and walked closer to the Miyagi do's.

"Look, I don't know and I don't care who invited you, but you should go. Before you regret it." The girl said to Sam.

Miguel and Tory walked in and saw them. Tory walked over to Elena and Sam. "What the fuck are you doing here?"

"Sam! I'm so glad you came!" Moon walked over. She explained where the foods and drinks are.

"Moon, you never said anything about inviting cobra Kai." Sam said.

"Well, with the summer ending and school coming up, I thought we could stop all the fighting and be friends again."

Elena scoffed. "Yeah, right."

"It's wishful thinking." Sam ignored El.

Elena rolled her eyes.

"Hey, wanna go do the drinking game?" Tory asked trying to get away from the Miyagi do's.

"Yeah, anything better than here."

ᡣ𐭩 •。ꪆৎ ˚⋅

Tory was going against a random dude. He just fell off of the chair.

"Winner and still champion! Tory!" Miguel yelled.

Elena cheered and the girls exchanged a high five.

Elena's smile slowly dropped as she saw who was approaching. "Incoming."

"Well, look who it is." Tory spoke as they came closer. "Maybe you'd like to play a little game?"

"Or are tea parties more your speed, Princess?" Elena chuckled.

"Just give me a cup." Sam spoke.

"Alright." Tory said.

"You mind if I take her on, champ?" Elena whispered to her best friend.

"Of course not, she's all yours." Tory grinned. "New game."

Hawk helped Elena on the stool.

People kept chanting drink.

They got their cups handed and and lift up a leg.

Elena chugged her cup with ease, but with Sam it didn't go that easy. She almost lost her balance.

"Too much for you to handle?"

Sam found her balance again and drank the whole cup throwing it to the ground. This went on for multiple rounds.

"Hey, I'm gonna go inside for a bit." Hawk spoke.

"Yeah, no problem." Elena smiled.