First Crush

****Narrator****

Grace was confused she felt like he had a very rude personality but Suzie was different she was mesmerized by his beauty. Even when she had only seen him for a split second she noticed his facial expresses and felt the admiration.

****Suzie****

His pale white skin, beautiful blond hair which reached his ear with the beam of sunlight falling on his face highlighting those blue eyes. His eyes were like ice, cold and relentless. His chiseled jawline made him appear very strong. I was addicted to his beauty in just that split second and craved for more. 

****Narrator****

"Suzie? Suzie? What are you thinking?" Grace said waving her hands from the front of Suzie's eyes as if she was trying to get Suzie out of some kind of hypnotism. Suzie snapped out of her world and looked at Grace. "Hey did you just fall in love with him Suzie?" Grace said teasing. "With whom? Tell me quick!" Victoria said entering the balcony. "No one it's no one!" Suzie's reply came quick. "Oh really then why are you so flustered?" Grace said giggling. 

Just as Grace and Victoria were smiling mysteriously, the guy came in and stood right in front of Suzie with his back towards Victoria. He purposefully looked into Suzie's eyes and then turned around towards Victoria and said with a witty smile, "Won't you introduce me to your friends Vic?" "Oh ya of course I will, this is Grace and this is Suzie. They live nearby and often come here so you better not bother them. " She said pointing at them. "And guys this is Chris my cousin." Victoria continued. 

Chris turned back around facing both the girls and smiled in such a way that it looked a bit like a smirk. Even if he was facing both of them, he seemed more interested in Suzie. Vic told them that his parents have shifted to Paris and so he is going to stay with their family. He was going to attend their school and was actually going to be in the same section as them. 

****Suzie****

Omg he is going to be in our class! Does that mean I will be able to see him everyday?? This is so exciting. How can someone be this good looking?! I never thought I would be able to see anyone as good looking as him in real life, he looks like a main lead from those western movies! I never believed in love at first sight but it seems like I am actually getting a free demo. "This seems like a sign given by god" I said to myself with a timid smile.

****Grace****

He doesn't seem as rude as I thought he was. But what is wrong with Suzie? Why is she looking at him like that? Did she really fall for him?? He doesn't seem like he is up to any good. Why is he looking at her like that? What a weird guy! Is he a playboy? 

****Narrator****

Grace then grabbed Suzie's hand and said, "Suzie come on let's go we need to go do something important at my place." "Hey wait for me!" Vic said from behind. As Suzie reached on the ground floor, she looked up at the balcony Chris was still standing there and smiled at her flirtatiously. They went at Grace's place and played some board games and then Suzie and Vic returned home before the sunset.

****Chris*****

Why did she not smile back? This hasn't happened before. Girls from my old school couldn't resist talking to me. This one seems different. What was her name again? Oh ya Suzie! 

****Narrator**** 

Chris was clueless and didn't know that Suzie had already fallen for him. Suzie kept on thinking about him the whole time she was at home. She went on her bed but couldn't sleep. She was in the most elated phase of her life. She had already found her first crush before entering high school. She was the youngest amongst her classmates as her parents had admitted her into 1st grade when she was just 5. She was going to be a high school student soon. The smile that he gave her before she was leaving kept revolving in her head.

But she couldn't understand what this feeling meant as she had never experienced it before. Then it struck her, she remembered how Grace had asked her if she liked him and she said to herself, "Is this love? Am I in love? I never thought love is such a beautiful feeling! He is my first crush!"