The Unknown Guest

****Narrator****

              "Grace! Grace? Grace? Are you home?" Suzie asked. "Coming! Oh God wait a bit I am coming! Be patient Suzie!" Grace looked annoyed. "I am sorry I didn't mean to annoy you I just have been standing here for a long time. But hey what is wrong with you? You never talk like this did something happen? Did you fight your sister? " Suzie asked. "I am sorry for being rude Suzie. My sister has been pestering me since morning." "Don't worry I am not angry or anything." Suzie said chuckling. 

****Suzie****

               It is so easy to know what is going on in Grace's mind even though she rarely expresses it. As soon as she got angry, I knew it had something to do with her sister. She and her sister are always fighting but still can't live without each other. I mean isn't every sibling the same? Grace later took me to Victoria's place. Meet Victoria, She had pale white skin and her long silky hair are like a cherry on the top. She loves dancing. Me and Grace had always been urging her to be a Kpop star because her looks and dancing skills. She always stood out the most in our class I mean at last she was the most beautiful girl of 9th grade. 

                We reached there and rung  the bell her mother opened the door. Her mother, Mrs. Adams welcomed us with a warm smile and asked us come inside. I asked her where Victoria was and she gave us the disappointed look for a second I thought I had made some kind of mistake which made her angry. But then guess what we saw, Charlotte run out of her room with her hair flying in the air, her face was red like a tomato and soon Victoria ran behind her with a rubber band in her hand. I instantly knew that Victoria had pulled the rubber band from Charlotte's hair. "See they both are fighting like cats again! They have absolutely no shame. Victoria! Charlotte! at least don't fight in front of your friends! Stop embarrassing me!" Mrs. Adams screamed. 

                     Me and Grace looked at each other and giggled. Charlotte was Victoria's twin but as they were dizygotic twins they were completely different from each other not only did they look different but also acted completely different. Victoria was a girly person who loved to cook and helped her mother in almost every chores while her twin on the other hand hated cooking or doing the chores, she was more into gaming and liked hanging out with guys more than girls. Most of her friends were guys and that's why even though we were in the same class I wasn't really close with her. We only spoke if she wanted to borrow something like my notes or my homework.

                        Victoria took us to the balcony and we chatted for a bit and then her doorbell rang once again Mrs. Adams asked her to open the door and she rushed to answer it. We were still in the balcony and couldn't see what was going on out there. But we did hear Victoria excitingly say, " OMG how did you come here and why didn't you call first? I would have prepared something for you!" Then we heard a guy's voice, "Oh come on if I would have told you how would I have surprised you?" I looked at Grace with a confused look.

****Narrator****

                      "Who is that? That voice isn't familiar at all." Grace said. "How would I know?" Suzie replied." Soon Victoria's mother rushed to the door and through what we heard I assumed that Mrs. Adams hugged the guy warmly and with a smile asked him to come inside. "Charlotte, look who's here! Come quick." Aunt said. Charlotte came out of the room and as soon she saw the guy she went running to him. "SURPRISE." The guy screamed. "Take him to his room." Mrs. Adams commanded. Charlotte quickly took the luggage and guided him to his room. 

                     As he followed her, he passed from the right side of the balcony and looked at the balcony it seemed like he looked at Suzie. "OML why is he so cold I literally felt the coldness on my body." Grace said.