Excitement of a young heart

****Narrator****

        Suzie was a tall and skinny girl, she had the dream hair of every girl long, shinny, lustrous and thick hair, there was always a beautiful smile on her face, she had the most beautiful brown eyes. Suzie was a person with many dreams and ambition. She was known amongst her classmates as the childish yet cutest person in her class. She was a person with so many dreams and was determined to reach her goals.

        Suzie excitedly flipped the pages of the calendar in her room and as soon as she saw it she started dancing and humming songs with happiness. It was going to be her birthday in a week. She was turning 13 and was exhilarated to finally become a teenager. She had heard that being a teenager is very cool and that she would discover so many new things in her life. But what she didn't know was that she would so many challenges during this phase.

***Suzie***

           I rushed to my mother to express my excitement. I said excitingly, "Mom, look my birthday is next week I am so thrilled! Everyone in my class says being a teen is so exciting and I will finally be on!" "Yes Suzie teenage is indeed the best phase of your life but it comes with so many challenges!" She replied. "What kind of challenges Mom?" I asked. My mother smiled and said, "Well now you will have to also focus more on your studies and remember that what you do in this phase determines your future. You will also have to careful while making friends some people might not have the right intentions. You must also not be swayed by the thoughts of love!" "But mom isn't love a beautiful thing? You told me this a few months ago." I said with curiosity. "Yes love is beautiful but it should not be done at this age of yours. You need to focus on your studies instead and work hard for your dream everything else can wait." "Okay mom I understand I won't do such things and work hard instead." "Alright now go outside and get some fresh air don't just sit in the house doing nothing."

                With that I ran to my friend's house. Meet Grace, my best friend she had short thick hair and was a person who would do anything to reach her goals. She was the topper of our class and a person whom I trusted a lot I would share every secret of mine with her. Her eyes expressed all her emotions. She was someone who did not being told what to do, she always acted tough and refrained from expressing her emotions through words. She always spoke her mind. I admired her for her straightforwardness.

The emotions of a teenager:-

Load up on guns, bring your friends
It's fun to lose and to pretend
She's over bored and self-assured
Oh, no, I know a dirty wordHello, hello, hello, how low?
Hello, hello, hello, how low?
Hello, hello, helloWith the lights out, it's less dangerous
Here we are now, entertain us
I feel stupid and contagious
Here we are now, entertain us
A mulatto, an albino
A mosquito, my libido, yeah
Hey
Yeah I'm worse at what I do best
And for this gift I feel blessed
Our little group it's always been
And always will until the end Hello, hello, hello, how low?
Hello, hello, hello, how low?
Hello, hello, hello With the lights out, it's less dangerous
Here we are now entertain us
I feel stupid and contagious
Here we are now entertain us
A mulatto, an albino
A mosquito, my libido, yeah
Hey
A denial, a denial
A denial, a denial
Source: Songwriters: David Eric Grohl / Krist Novoselic / Kurt Dona