Chapter 11 Coronation of Maxwell Beaumont

Recap: The vigil for Liam and funeral for Andrea have also passed and meetings are continuing as the coronation of Maxwell is getting closer. He had already been elected as King, but they had to put his coronation on hold. With Riley gone, Maxwell has felt a void. He knows that he needs her by his side, but there is Emma and they have been seeing a lot of each other, but there's still something missing.

Maxwell has already released a statement about his picks for his House Council.

And the weeks fly by....

Day of the Coronation:

There is a huge crowd inside and outside of the Palace. Every tv station is tuned in to watching the Coronation.

Sabrina- Today is the day that we finally get to officially name Maxwell Beaumont as our King! We are so very happy to FINALLY have a man that put the people of Cordonia first! Someone that has always been there for us all and has never let greed & anger judge how he rules. Let's get on with the service!

*The Bishop takes to the podium.

Bishop-> "First we must recognize the new King. That is to be Maxwell Percival Beaumont" The Crowd-> "God Save the King"

Bishop-> "Second is the Oath that Maxwell must make & sign. It is as follows... Maxwell Parcival Beaumont, please repeat after me

"I will to my power cause Law and Justice, in Mercy, to be executed in all my judgements. I will to the utmost of my power maintain the Laws of Cordonia. I will to the utmost of my power maintain the Cordonia Religion established by law." Maxwell repeats it. Bishop-> "Let it be shown that Maxwell has signed the Oath of Cordonia. Now we will have an anointing of the new King."

*As the Bishop anoints Maxwell, he says "Be your hands anointed with holy oil." Next is the placing of the crown and giving of the King's Sword. The crown is placed upon Maxwell's head and he is blessed with the sword.

Bishop-> "Ladies and Gentlemen, I now present to you, your new King, King Maxwell Percival Beaumont! May he Reign with Grace and Mercy." {everyone stands and applauds}

* Next each of Maxwell's Council must pledge their allegiance to him and the Cordonia People.

"I, Riley Chopra, promise to pledge my loyalty to you as my King and to the Cordonian People." Each member gives their pledge.

As the crowd stands and applauds the Choir starts singing "Cordonia The Beautiful". Maxwell stands and sings along "Beautiful Cordonia, faithfully we love you..."

Now it's time for Maxwell to make his speech for the first time as King Maxwell Beaumont.

"I want to thank you all for joining me today in celebrating your new King. As I stated before, I promise you all that I will put the Cordonian people first. Now, as a Beaumont, it is a long tradition that we throw the biggest and best party EVER!!!!! Let the music begin!"

*The music starts, people are dancing and laughing. A few friends congratulate Maxwell

Drake- Congratulations Brother!!!!

Max- Thank you, brother!!

Maggie- I'm so happy for you!!!!

Max- Thank you Maggie!!! Means a lot to me that both of you are here!

Bert- Get over here and give your brother a hug!!

Drake- Bertrand are you feeling okay?

Bert- Of course!!! My brother is finally King!!!!!!

Riley- Oh Maxwell, I am so happy for you!!!

Max- Thank you Riley.. [he kisses her on the cheek]

Maggie- Riley.. You're hair!

Riley- All new me!!

Em- Hi guys!!

Maggie- Oh hey Emma! Wow you look beautiful!

Em- Thank you, so do you!

Hana- Hey guys!!!

Maggie- OOOHHHH HANA!!!

Riley- YOU'RE BACK!!!!

Hana- I've missed you guys so much!!!!

Max- And we've missed you!!!!

[group hug]

*Maggie and Emma walk away

Maggie-> "So, you and Maxwell are over?" Emma-> "We've decided to just remain as friends." Maggie-> "How do you feel about that?"

Emma-> "I'm fine. We weren't serious. I mean the past month was fun, but there were many times he was gone, working at the palace. We just couldn't make it work." Maggie-> "Aww I'm sorry Em!!!"

Emma-> "It's okay, really. I'm okay!! I've actually met someone else."

Maggie-> "Oh?" Emma-> "Yeah, I think you know him. His name is Sam Dalton. I met him on a trip to NY and we've recently reconnected."

Mag-> "Yes I know him, he's really good friends with Drake & I."

Em-> "Oh really?? Well, he's just recently divorced and I really do like him!" Mag-> "Are you returning to NY?" Em-> "Yes, in a few days actually." Mag-> "I'll miss you!!" Em-> "Don't worry, I'll be back.."

A little later, Maxwell finally gets to meet Riley's son.

Riley-> "Maxwell, I'd like you to meet my son Henry. Henry, this is my friend Maxwell." Max-> "It's very nice to meet you Henry, how do you like Cordonia so far?" [Henry is shy, he keeps his head down and says] "It's okay" Riley-> "We are still adjusting, it'll take some time, but we'll get there." Max-> "Henry, I have a daughter named Annabelle, she's inside the palace with the other children playing, would you like to join them?" [he shrugs his shoulders and says] "Sure" Riley gives him a hug and tells him to behave. He walks with the guard into the palace. Riley watches them with a worried expression.

Max-> "He'll be fine. Don't worry. We'll make sure he has everything he needs." [Maxwell takes Riley's hand in his.] Riley-> "Is it too soon to talk about us?" Max-> "I've still got some people to talk to, but we do need to talk."

2 hours later....

Drake- How much longer can this party go on?!?

Max- Forever!!!!

Hailey- C'mon Drake! Don't be a party pooper!!

Hana- Drake, I see your still grumpy [she giggles]

Drake- I'm not grumpy!

3 hours later...

Drake- I can't feel my face anymore!!

Max- It's all part of the experience!

Hailey- Smile Drake!! [she takes a picture of him]

Drake- Ugh, I need another drink!

*The night carries on and it ends well after 3am. No attacks, no fights, just fun. People enjoying themselves, just the way it was always meant to be. Maxwell takes a breath outside, taking in everything that has happened. He's grateful to everyone, but he is still missing something. He has Riley back into his life, but something is still missing. Just as Maxwell takes out his phone to check in on his daughter, a woman calls his name..

Woman- Maxwell?? Oh, I've missed you so much!!!

**Maxwell turns around quickly, recognizing the voice..

Max- Wh.. what...

*Who is the woman?? Stay tuned.