part 8

Wei mansion

At night Wei Wuxian came home very tired

At night Wei Wuxian came home very tired. After he comes home, he takes a quick shower in his room and after resting for a while, he comes out for dinner.

Zhao lusi , Wei Wang yifi and  Wei Wuxian were all sitting down and eating dinner.

After  finishes eating and drinking, Wei Wuxian gets ready to go out when lusi asks him, "Where are you going out at night?"

"You may forget but we have another child"-
he looked at her and said

"But he will not come!!! Why do you go to him again and again??"-

Lusi said annoyed because she just wanted all of Wuxian's attention to be on her and her daughter.

"Tomorrow is his younger sister's birthday and on this occasion he will be staying at the hostel!!! Whether he comes or not I will try my best."-

Saying this  Wei Wuxian came out of the house.

Boy's Hostel

Wei Wuxian enters the hostel and meets the manager to meet his son.After taking permission from the manager, he entered.

Yuan was very happy to talk to his friend and he knew very well that his father would be coming to pick him up today.Because tomorrow is his father's favourite daughter's birthday and he will come to take him home. Every year his father forces him to take him home but he doesn't want to go home.

Just then there was a noise at his door and he opened it to find his father outside, he was very happy and asked his father to come inside.

Wei Wuxian was so tired that all his fatigue went away at the sight of  A-yuan, he hugged  yuan.

"A-yuan ,how are you?"- Wei Wuxian said softly

"very good"- yuan said

He could see his son very happy today.

Yuan quickly arranged for his father to sit down and his father a glass of cold water.

" Dad, if you want, I will go with you to your house but I have a condition"- He said because he knew very well why his father came here.

Hearing this  Wei Wuxian eyes lit up and he quickly said ," I will accept all your conditions ,tell me what you want"

Yuan says enthusiastically, "I heard Baba came to China and you met him, I want baba to come to the event tomorrow."

On hearing this  Wei Wuxian gets up and he is surprised and says," who is telling you these things"

"Jingyi told me. You don't hide from me like this. Kuan uncle said about 'baba' in front of him."-
He said. But Wei Wuxian was not agreeing to his proposal but yuan's hundred requests finally Wuxian agreed.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Both Wei Wuxian and yuan came to wei mansion, and it was twelve o'clock at night when they arrived. Lusi  is surprised to see them because she never expected that yuan would come with him.