part 1

South Korea

Scientist Wang ji will be awarded today by the 'Organization of Species Science' for being the discoverer of the 'World's Pregnant Boy'. Because he discovered the medicine to get pregnant with the first boy.In boys who do not have a uterus, this medicine will create a uterus inside them and they will be able to conceive like other girls. He made this medicine only for BL couples. And his process is complete and the end of this project is successful so he will be given an award from the species organization.Wang ji is the most famous scientist among korea, his fame spread not only in Korea but also in the whole world.
But he has a secret that no one in the world knows.

The medicine he made through which boy pregnant but he first tested it on himself and he was the first person to get pregnant. And no one knows this.Even his own children do not know.His son Yibo thinks his mother has left him and wang ji is his father. Because that's exactly what Wang ji told him. Wang ji didn't tell him the truth.

At present, all famous and popular people are present in this parliament.

Among them are scientist wang ji and his assisten Mrs. Kim.

Scientist wangji sat quietly in his seat with a cold aura

Scientist wangji sat quietly in his seat with a cold aura.His hair was pure white and his skin was also fair. In which he is dressed in black which makes his fair body appear even more doubly.He had black sunglasses on his eyes. He looked so young that no one would believe he even had a son.

His face seems emotionless. He has no joy in his success at this title today.The person for whom he invented it, whom he worked so hard to please, is no longer with him.Everyone thinks that the famous scientist invents new technologies and medicines for his success. But is it true at all?

'This success! How much suffering had to be done for this success, insults had to be taken for this success, neglect by everyone, betrayal by loved ones.Everyone misunderstood me, falsely blamed me , I was punished for a crime I never committed, spent years in jail.I had to leave my motherland after being humiliated by everyone.I even changed my own name, hiding my true identity from everyone for fear of criticism. I got cheated by my dear friend. All together broke my heart.I have changed myself so much today that I can't even recognize myself today, I can't feel any feelings.What was my fault? To believe everyone like the blind? Looking for a happy family? Family! Yes I have a family , my son is my family. I have endured so much and today I have reached this point.'

"Mr. Wang , Stop writing this time, the president is calling your name''- Mrs kim

Wang ji  stopped writing and looked  at his secretary and walks on stage.

He hands the small diary to Mrs kim before going on stage. Mrs. Kim is very interested to open this diary, because wang ji sometimes writes something in this diary. But this diary was connected with technology, meaning password was given on the cover above this diary.

 But this diary was connected with technology, meaning password was given on the cover above this diary