part 5

After speaking with yibo, Ms. Kim sent her feedback to the Chinese company that night. Because if there is no response to their offer for a long time, there will be a possibility of the project being canceled from above .

When Wang Ji wakes up in the morning, he finds son hugging him and sleeping.Wang Ji patted his son's head gently and he got off the bed.After he freshens up , he prepares breakfast for his son and comes to his room to call him. Yibo looking at his father with sleepy eyes, his father refreshes him very lovingly.And fed him with his own hands. Yibo was upset because his father was leaving for Japan tomorrow.He hugs his father and says, "I will miss you deda"

Hearing this, Wang ji pats his son's head and kisses his forehead, saying, "I'll finish the project as soon as possible."

Hearing this Yibo looked at his father and hurriedly said, "No need, you are going for a work project, do it carefully. Don't worry your lion cub, he has grown up.He knows how to take care of himself "

A soft smile appeared on Wang ji's lips after hearing this. Yibo is surprised and says father, " you are smiling deda"

After listening to this, Wang ji politely hides a smile and says,"  it is getting late to go to college"

Yibo  pout and says," you can smile a little sometimes, you look so beautiful"

Wangji stops hearing this and remembers one .Who used to say to him all the time, "  heyyyy , lanzhan You can smile a little, you look so beautiful when you smile."""

"Wei ying "- Wang ji muttered to his unawares

"Wei ying,  who is this? Deda"-

Yibo  asked his father confused as he had never heard this name before

Wang ji comes to his senses and he realizes what a big mistake he was going to make, he quickly says, "No one."

Wangji left the room and  yibo watching his father leave, he says, "deda you are so mysterious!! why don't you share your thoughts with your  lion cub!!!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

At evening

Yibo , Mrs. Kim and a very beautiful woman is sitting in front of them.This woman did the same research with Mr. Wang .He helped Mr. Wang ji as his right hand.Now Yibo is serious about going to China but has no idea about this project so Mrs. Kim wants to send Mrs. Han, the lady who is currently in front of them, with him.

 Han, the lady who is currently in front of them, with him

Han-ji-min

Wang ji's colleague research. She is very strict in nature and she initially rejects Mrs.kim offer .Because it is illegal to publish Mr. Wang Ji's 'boy pregnant research' without his permission.None of them will have a job if Mr. Wang Ji finds out about this.But Mrs. Kim lured her with a large sum of money and convinced her to do so.