part 4

Yibo comes to his room and closes the door from inside.He sat down on his bed and started crying like a baby.He was strewing things like children, throwing whatever he could get his hands on on the floor.

He tugged on the bed sheet in his hand which caused the diary to fall down and a photo came out which was half burnt.There were two people in the picture, one of whom was his father, the other was not clearly visible. Because half is burnt.He was surprised because it was a picture of his father when his father was much younger. Yibo has never seen a picture of his father when his father was young.

So he eagerly picked up the photo in one hand and the diary with the other hand and opened it, nothing was written on the first page.He opened the second page where there was something written but he couldn't understand. He tried to understand but the writings were unintelligible as they were half burnt.In the middle he finds some good pages he opens those pages and starts reading from there.

Research Generation New Gene This DNA I did not steal. And I have not entered this DNA into the body of your sister's child.

Yibo was at first confused by this three-line sentence. He quickly takes out his mobile and searches about this DNA and later finds out the details,It is a type of viral DNA that doubles a person's intellectual capacity compared to normal. But it has counter-damaging aspects, such as: If this DNA enters someone's body, if the person cannot match this DNA, they will quickly die. And even if that person's DNA is a match for this DNA, there is a very low chance of it reacting. Rather the opposite may be the case and the person is disabled for life or May be crippled.

After hearing this yibo search the mobile again that this DNA has been used so far or not? And who is the founder of generation ADN???

The answer he got, Chinese scientist Lanzhan discovered it and he applied it to a newborn baby without legal permission, which led to his research being discredited.He was jailed for this crime.And he was banned from researching China.

After seeing this, Yibo is confused because his father's name is not Lanzhan .But this sentence is similar to this diary.

Yibo turns to the next page of the big diary and sees there

Trust is a great thing, once broken it cannot be put back together.I had a lot of faith in you but you broke my faith. You made me guilty of something I never did. I have been punished for a crime I did not commit. Everyone misunderstands me. My brother, if you also misunderstood me, this matter is very painful for me. I am not a criminal. I have been punished for something I did not do wrong, my rights have been taken away from me and my research has been taken away from me.Today I fail, fail to prove myself innocent. With this failed life, I will leave this China and go somewhere else. You don't have to face with me anymore. I believe one day I will get my justice.One day an angel will come and he will do justice to me. Punish those sinners who took everything from me. One day, surely one day my angel will judge me.

Yibo read this page and opened the next page but the writing there was unintelligible because the entire part was burnt.

Yibo quickly searched his mobile phone for a picture of scientist Lanzhan . Yibo's eyes widened as he saw the image was none other than his father.

The mobile fell from Yibo's hand and tears began to fall from his eyes.

Yibo could not read the whole story but from what he read he understood that his father had been wronged in the past.

"That means my deda's real name is Lanzhan . My deda's motherland is China!!! Deda came here from China because he was falsely accused. His rights have been taken away from him.Coming here, deda made a new name and resumed his professional work. My deda has made his name again in this entire Korea."