007.

‧˚₊•┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•‧₊˚⊹

‧˚₊•┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•‧₊˚⊹

| "lady myanna starkley, your grace" the man spoke up as they entered the room which signalled for the young girl to bow, allowing her eyes to fall to the floor in fear. Although she kept her head down, the room was intimidating just as much as the situation itself. Several candles had been placed on the large wooden table, the young girl imagined all the meetings and discussions that had occurred around it. Each detail of the wood had some sort of history embedded — that was what was truly beautiful of the Targaryen house. The heat from the candles were causing her to hold her breath at the overbearing feeling of it.

"thank you criston" a youthful but yet deep voice spoke up all of a sudden making the girl shudder — his voice felt so powerful and so menacing that it could blow out the candles beside the windowsill. Without further talks, the man beside her bowed before making his exit. It did not bring her any comfort knowing he would be outside next to the door, she wished for him to be beside her again. Still keeping her head down, she picked on the rough healing knuckles of hers in agitation. The starkley dress rubbed against her bare shoulders every now and then which gave her a feeling of coldness and discomfort — she so wished she was in the comfort of her bed chambers.

——

The king licked his lips in confusion at her silence and bowed head — not knowing what to say to ease her. Keeping his hands behind him, Aegon watched every detail the candlelight's flickered to show. The council of his had told him that she was a beautiful girl, one certainly not finer than her sister nor experienced but one that was obedient. Aegon had been told by his council myanna would not have an ambitious life with lands or fortune — that luck had fallen to the hands of her sister, who was privileged to have been born two years earlier. Now seeing her stand infront of him, he tried to imagine a life with her. It made him bite his inner cheek at the torment of doing so — his sister was too important for him to merely allow a young fool to overtake her position beside him.

The throb of her throat made him slightly smirk — she was fearful.

"may you look at me?" he released a cough before speaking up.

——

Myanna swallowed down her fears before finally lifting her head. Similar to her father, he was quite slim and appeared sickly. The clothes he wore seemed to loosely fit like a potato sack but yet he managed to look powerful and dashing. The young girl observed that he continually shielded his scarred and burned hand behind his body to which she would only realise whilst sat beside him later on.

Most of his scars had been covered by his clothing but nothing seemed to cover his face — it amazed her that he did not cover his face in any possible way. The burns had been healing for a long period of time but yet you could still see it glisten against the candlelight. They appeared to be glazed over. One of his eyebrows had a clear scar, some of the hair had been burnt at the end and it was clear nothing would grow back there.