006.

‧˚₊•┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•‧₊˚⊹

‧˚₊•┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•‧₊˚⊹

| as the hour reached closer for the feast, myanna continued to stare below from the chair as her ladies placed the dress around her - sewing her into it, which made her oddly panic. The seamstress truly had worked wonders for her dress - the starkley yellow was embedded to each stitch of the dress and the symbolism of their history could be evidently seen at the bottom of it, especially when she would walk.

"I do hope this ends quickly" she stated aloud as she placed on her own jewellery making sure the colours did not clash with one another. "it won't my lady - many courtiers will be crowding around the walls just to catch a glimpse of you" Dy talked as she stared through the window and watched the many torches of fire lead the way for people, who started to stand beside the palace walls in hopes of catching any sight of the new lady. It sounded as if their queen would be arriving by the noises of cheers and excitement from the outside. It made myanna widen her eyes as the serving girls became silent to hear the people - increasing the amount of fear she had already built up.

"you are a breath of fresh air blowing away all the blood shed and conflict" Dy smiled cheerfully to break away the tension that had surrounded the young girl - the servers could see how her shoulders dropped in stress because of it. "my sister would know what to do" Myanna whispered as she prepared herself, fixing her hair and making sure her necklace was perfectly placed before standing by the door nodding to Dy, who eventually opened the door. The man who had accompanied her was waiting to which she smiled at the sudden familiarity - "it is you!" she smiled and walked towards him to which he leaned his arm.

Wrapping her shaky hand around his silver armour, she could feel the cold material against her sweaty fingertips - it gave an odd sensation. "yes my lady - I will be taking you to his grace for an introduction before you attend the feast with his family".

"I see - thank you" she nodded and allowed him to lead the way through the many hallways that led to the kings chambers.

"is there anything you think I should know sir?" she spoke up again as she watched him keep his head down.

"what do you mean my lady?" he licked his lips before looking up with a furrow of his brows.

"I mean do you think I should know anything of your king? He is unknown to me but you are his confidant I assume." she stared at him trying to figure out the expression upon his face but she just watched him nod with a small simple smile.

"he is a good man my lady - tempered nowadays but a good man. After everything we have endured, he is more cautious and harsh but he can be good when he wants to be" the man continued to speak in hopes of sounding intelligent and wise. Myanna could only nod as they continued to walk

It was only her now, alone. Closing her eyes for a second she begged the lords to have mercy upon her, ease this suffering she could endure and prevent her from facing the same fate as his first wife.

"have mercy upon me" she whispered as two doors loudly opened in front of her indicating for her to open her eyes and face her greatest challenge.

‧˚₊•┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•‧₊˚⊹