Freezing In An Ice Cube

Hook quickly pulls out his phone and hands it to David "The device... Call her." Hook says as Emma tries to comfort the screaming and sobbing Jack who keeps crying out for his mama, "Kitty, are you in there?" David says down the phone not getting any answer so he tries to move closer to the wall in case it's interupting the signal "I'm getting her out." Hook says before going up to use his hook on the ice and Jack isn't calming down and the ground underneath him and Emma starts freezing over and Emma's grip starts to slip on Jack as her hands go numb with how clod the little boy is.

Jack runs over towards Hook and David as they are arguing "Well, I'm open to suggestions!" Hook shouts in David's face and David glares at the pirate as Jack approaches them "Magic made this thing. I think we're gonna need magic to unmake it. And I'm not gonna stop fighting until we do." David says and Jack starts sobbing again which makes both men spin around and look at the sobbing little boy "MAMA'S TRAPPED!!!" He cries and Hook scoops the boy up into his arms as David tries to phone Kitty again.

Kitty was shivering as she stood across from Elsa "Wow. I got to give it to you, you did put on quite a show Elsa. You want to tell me what this is about because I feel it's more than Anna?... and you know my kid is outside probably freaking out... along with my papa... and my best friend... and my goddaughter but you know... take your time." Kitty says sarcastically as she holds her arms close to her body to try and keep the heat in. Elsa just huffs "No. Just that I'm very powerful, and you and your people... You need to be more careful. Keep your distance." Elsa says and Kitty lets out a small laugh.

"Fat chance, but maybe if you bring down the snow wall then we could work something out and help you find Anna? Do you think that you could maybe start bringing that wall down because it is freezing in here." Kitty says and Elsa keeps looking down at her hands and closing and opening them "Not right away. Bring me what I want, and then I'll consider freeing you." Elsa says and Kitty sighs "Anna? I can't really look for her from in here Elsa." Kitty says and she hears her phone ring and so she answers it "Kitty! Can you hear me?" She hears David's voice come through the phone.

"What is that?" Elsa asks her and Kitty forgot that she wasn't used to Storybrooke yet "It's a phone... and it allows me to talk to my best friend, my father, and my little boy who's on the other side of that wall, but if you want to melt that, we can all talk... preferably somewhere with central heating, because I think my tail's going to freeze off." Kitty says and Elsa ignores most of what she said "Tell him to go get Anna." Elsa says and Kitty sighs and lifts her phone to speak into it "David, can you hear me?" She says and she hears some rustling "Kitty. Say it again." She hears her papa's voice.

"I'm in here with this woman... Elsa, me and Jefferson knew her from our travels, and she's looking for her sister, Anna. She thinks that Anna is in town because she found a necklace of hers in my dad's shop. She wants us to try to find her before..." Kitty gets cut off by Elsa "Before I freeze this town and everyone in." She says and Kitty guesses that she must've been on speaker because she then hears Jack's loud sobbing "NOOO NOT MY MAMA!!!" She hears her son cry and it breaks her heart "Jack! Jack! Listen to me snowflake, it's going to be okay, I promise you honey... I need you to be a brave boy and help your grandpa and help David okay?" She asks and she hears the sobbing quieten down slightly "Okay mama, I love you." She hears Jack whimper into the phone. "I love you too Jack." She says and Elsa does feel guilty she split Kitty from her family but she needs to find her sister.

David tells her that they're going to go to Gold's shop to start looking for Anna "Aren't you cold? I'm freezing." Kitty says as her tail now wraps tightly around her body "It's never bothered me." Elsa says and it makes Kitty smile slightly "That's just like my little boy Jack, he has the most beautiful ice powers, the cold doesn't bother him but he always says he loves warm hugs from me or my husband Jefferson, remember him?... earlier on, there was something here... We called it a snow monster. I assume that's something you made?" Kitty asks Elsa who nods her head  after making a mental note about Kitty's son "I'll do whatever it takes to get my sister back." She says and Kitty nods.