Chapter Eight

Alia's Pov
We were at the shopping mall. I introduced Riza to Sitara and I guess they are more alike and I'm not the only person in common for them. They are talking about lots of things since they share similar interests Sitara's love for art and Riza's passion for it got them closer than I'd thought they will be.

I was searching shop after shop to find a perfect dress but I guess I wasn't sure why exactly I was here? And what exactly do I want? All I know was I wanted to look good and kinda wanted to stand out in a good way.

"Alia what are you searching for?" Sitara asked annoyed.
"Just tell us we'll help you find it. You're just scrolling past racks of dresses." Riza said.

Okay enough admit it Alia.

"I don't know what I'm looking for." Sitara glared at me.
"Just as I thought." She said shooting daggers at me. Not literally though she was far good than killing someone.
"You have no idea? Not on colour, style or even type?" Riza asked questionably.
I just shook my head.
"Then why did we change 4 shops? I thought you were looking for something specifically Alia?" Riza said totally annoyed.
"That's typical Alia Basu for you." Sitara said her words sharp as a knife. Well I do it often with her. Whenever I'm excited then I decide to buy something but I'm not sure what to so I just roam all of the mall to find the perfect on my instinct but later end up buying food or nothing.

I'm surprised Sitara is yet here usually she will just leave from the mall.

"Okay let's first decide on a type or at least western or Indian?"
It's strange she is helping me to shop this time instead of giving a cotton candy in my hand an dragging me back to home.

"Tell me what you want?"
"I'm not sure."
"Okay tell me why you want it?"
"I guess I want to look good and stand out."
"Western or Indian then?"
"Try both let's see which one suits?" I said.
"Okay on it Riza go for western I'll search Indian." They both nodded and looked at my face.
"Fair skin colour."
"Long hair."
"Slightly brown eye."
"Golden Browen hair."
It seemed like they were analyzing me.
"Faint, rich colors carrying elegance." Both of them said together and nodded before running into two different directions.

Both of them came back together as they left.
"I found some western dresses but I guess they are just not Alia's style."
Well that's true I rarely or rather I'd say never wear western dresses. I style myself Indo-Western.
"That's okay let's give it a look." Sitara said.

" Sitara said