Chapter Seven

Alia's Pov
I'm on my way to the college. Past few days were amazing. It's amazing teaching those little innocent kids. They are naughty at times. But it just makes it fun. I'm feeling like finally I'm alive again. I don't know where my enthusiasm went ever since I've defeated cancer but now I feel like I'm getting it back. I'm finally starting to live. Thanks to Abhimanyu. He has really helped me a lot.

"Hey Alia." I heard someone calling me. I turned back it was Riza. We both together walked to our classroom. As usual we had our classes and our lecturer sometimes adding his philosophy in between. People call him old as he does this.

Everyone calls him old because he seems like the grandpa who has figured out the whole world and now given his opinions about it. His philosophy is so based on life it almost feels like he really is a grandpa with tons of experiences.

But I don't know why I like this strange habit of him? I find it interesting unlike anyone else. I like listening to him and his philosophies. He can even write his own book on that and the book will be named:

The Philosophical world
By Abhimanyu..

And I would buy it, be the very first customer. Well actually he speaks much less in the lectures. He has his own standards he won't ever let you know about his philosophy soon as you meet him. You have to be qualified to know it.

Woah! He is literally so funny. Once I jokingly said he should write a book and it turned out really long explanation on disagreement and his standards I remember that day.

I was in his car we were driving to the school when he said something related to his philosophy he said:

"But yea.... philosophy is such an Ingredient where it can cause any chemical reactions and then this reaction leads to ecstasy and bliss."

"Woah you really have some way with words. Honestly tell me are they even yours or it's just something you read?"

"I really don't like to behave in disguised manners and if those could have been of others then why ,i should have put them in front of you."

"Like not to offend you but I said it casually and besides this level of thinking really needs recognition. You can write a book it will be a super hit."

"They are my own words.No need to get any recognition and all. I mean I don't expect and I don't even like to get recognised from people who don't even deserve to recognise me."

"Okay, okay let's not make a fuss now. But am I eligible to know about your philosophy sir?"

"Not necessarily.....! Because I just don't like it....the sense I'm not doing this to get any recognition its like a natural phenomenon of incorporating the intellectual things and just polishing it with ur perspective."

"Woah! That hurt me but yet put so nicely that I'm nearly taking it positive." I said and smiled looking out of the window of his car. Staring at something-nothings because I was out of words to say anything.

That day was when I realized that he can put me in a situation where I'm out of words which happens only very occasionally.

That man right there is truly a image of a perfect, cool, gentle, elegant and intelligent young creature.

"Hey Alia have you figured it out how to answer this?" She said pointing to a question on her notebook I looked at her and realized that I was so busy in my own thoughts that I missed Abhimanyu giving us questions to solve.

I quickly turned my attention to my studies.

When I looked up from the book and saw Abhimanyu. For a minute or two I was lost admiring him and a realization hit me.

'I'm noticing him a little more, am l? If yes, then why?'

I turned my attention towards the studies again, shrugging up the recent thought.

After the college as usual I went to his office and waved at him from the door. Catching his car keys sitting in his car was now a daily routine.

I was peacefully enjoying the music when Abhimanyu entered the car.

"Sorry, I was a little late today."
"No worries but we have to go a little faster now." He nodded and started driving.

I was not able to decide whether to ask him about the party or not.

"What's it Alia?"
"Huh."
"Your face clearly says you wanna say something so go on."
"No its not like that."
"You clearly want to say something. Just say it."
"No I don't."
"Are you trying to test my patience."
"Not like that. Okay, I wanted to ask if you are coming to weekend party."
"Oh that one those students organized right?"
"Yeah. Why?"
"Nothing just asking."
"Yea."

After the school he dropped me home.

"Sitara I want to go shopping."
"Suddenly what's wrong?" She said it was her day off today.
"I wanna get a party dress and you are helping me for it."
"Okay but all of a sudden."
"Yeah, just get ready I'll tell you the details later."

I got freshen up and asked Riza to join too.

"So from when are you so much into weekend parties?" She said. We were in her car and she was driving.
"They're fun."
"Oh really you used to hate those ideas."
"People change okay."
"A lot to much." She said and chuckled.
"By the way, who all are invited?"
"All the students and Abhimanyu."
"Oh, Abhimanyu I see now." She said in a teasing tone.
"Hey, I'm not doing this for him okay don't always think only in that direction. I just want to enjoy and dress good."
"What? I said nothing. I guess you are assuming or you are just telling the truth."
"Whatever stop it focus on driving." I said and she smiled.

I'm really doing it to look good but is it for Abhimanyu. 'No way I'm thinking nonsense. All of this because of Sitara that girl!"