Spoiler

As I entered the room, my gaze fell upon her, Vanya, peacefully sleeping on the bed

As I entered the room, my gaze fell upon her, Vanya, peacefully sleeping on the bed. My initial reaction was frustration as I noticed she hadn't positioned herself properly for a comfortable sleep. "Damn, she didn't sleep in the right position," I whispered to myself, feeling a mix of annoyance and concern. Without hesitation, I gently lifted her in my arms and carefully laid her down, ensuring she was fully settled on the bed.

As I watched her sleep, a single tear escaped from her closed eyes. It was in that moment that I truly felt the depth of her pain. The difference between us was that I had experienced my share of heartache due to a girl I had fallen deeply in love with, while Vanya was suffering from her own struggles caused by certain individuals.

In that tender moment, I reached out and held her hand in mine, intertwining our fingers. "No evil eye can touch you now," I whispered softly, my voice filled with determination.

"I will do everything in my power to protect you, but I can't deny that I'm afraid of myself. What if I become the source of your pain? But I promise you, Vanya, if I ever do anything to hurt you, I won't let myself off the hook easily. I won't allow any harm to come to you because I deeply understand the significance of self-respect for women. I promise to honor and uphold your self-worth."
_________________________________________

I hope now it's clear that his actions are totally different from whatever he is going to say in front of prathna....💫🌷

_________________________________________
Drop your questions in the comment section, but please don't ask for spoilers...💫🌷
_________________________________________