15

Votes target: 100 votes ✨️🌷
_________________________________________

As the sun began to set, its warm rays enveloped the surroundings, creating a picturesque ambiance

As the sun began to set, its warm rays enveloped the surroundings, creating a picturesque ambiance. The Agnivanshi family was bustling with preparations for their grand reception ceremony. The venue was filled with anticipation as guests started trickling in, eagerly looking forward to the scrumptious evening snacks. Meanwhile, close relatives of the Agnivanshi family gathered at their house, adding to the joyful atmosphere.

"Hey mumma," Kartika exclaimed, her eyes brimming with excitement as she embraced her mother.

"Arey, my daughter, welcome," Rajveer's mother replied, returning the affectionate hug.

"Maa, I know how this marriage came about, but I have a question for you," Kartika said, her voice filled with curiosity.

"Sure, Kartika, go ahead, beta," her mother encouraged.

"Actually, I want to know why the groom's side refused to marry that girl and why Bhai became her replacement groom?" Kartika inquired, her eyes searching for answers. Her mother took a deep breath, her expression turning somber. She began to recount the tale, revealing the complexities that led to this unexpected turn of events.

 She began to recount the tale, revealing the complexities that led to this unexpected turn of events

I was struggling to arrange the heavy dupatta of my maroon lehenga. The design on the blouse and skirt was golden, adding a touch of elegance to the outfit. The dupatta had a beautiful golden border that enhanced its beauty. As I was busy trying to fix the dupatta, I suddenly heard a deep voice right next to my ear. I turned around in surprise to see RV ji standing there. "You scared me, RV ji," I exclaimed, my heart still racing from the unexpected startle.

RV ji asked if I was done, and I replied that I was almost finished, except for the dupatta. I hesitated to ask for his help,

"It would either be me or no one else." He said and pulled me closer by gripping my wrist, and his touch sent a rush of emotions through me. With one hand holding my wrist and the other gently brushing my cheek, he asked once again if he could assist me. Overwhelmed by his affectionate gesture, I couldn't resist his charm.