Characters asthetic

उसकी आँखों में चमक और उसकी हंसी में रौशनी,
उसकी मुस्कान के साथ खिलती है ये दुनिया।

उसकी चाल में ग्रेस और उसकी बातों में करिश्मा,
उसकी हर ख़ुशबू से महकती है ये ज़िंदगी की हवा।

उसकी चाल में ग्रेस और उसकी बातों में करिश्मा, उसकी हर ख़ुशबू से महकती है ये ज़िंदगी की हवा।

Introducing Rajveer Agnivanshi, a 27-year-old gentleman known for his charming face. He is the one who captures your heart and reigns in his own world. As the elder brother of his household, he carries numerous responsibilities with grace.

Rajveer Agnivanshi, a man of deep love for his family, has overcome a traumatic past alongside them. With a complex personality that is difficult to decipher, he finds solace in reading newspapers. As the loyal CEO of his empire company, he leads with dedication and passion.

उसके दिल में इतनी अच्छाई है,
सकी मोहब्बत से चमकती है दुनिया रात-दिन।

उसके दिल में प्यार की कतार है, हर पल उसके साथ बिताना, मेरी ज़िंदगी का उद्देश्य है।

Vanya Chaturvedi, a 23-year-old woman who has faced the trauma of rape and carries the emotional weight of that experience

Vanya Chaturvedi, a 23-year-old woman who has faced the trauma of rape and carries the emotional weight of that experience. Despite it all, she remains a kind and sweet person. Vanya loves to dance and dreams of teaching dance to orphaned and underprivileged girls for free. She lost her father at the age of 9, but her love for her family is unwavering.

Vanya Chaturvedi loves listening to stories from her Bua dadi, enjoys cooking, and is a fantastic dancer. Vanya is also educated and is soon getting married to her fiancé, Vyom Aggrawal.

Other characters

From Vanya's side

Roohi Jaiswal : bestie of vanya ( age : 22 )

Prathna Romit Raghuvanshi : elder sister of vanya ( age : 26 )

Romit Raghuvanshi : husband of Prathna ( age : 28 )

Gauri Chaturvedi : mother of vanya ( age : 44 )

Krishna Aggrawal : Dadi Bua of vanya ( age : 67 )

Kishor Chaturvedi : Grandpa of vanya ( age : 74 )

Urmeela Chaturvedi : Grandma of vanya ( age : 68 )

Vyom Sharma : fiancé of vanya ( age : 26)

Lisha Patel : neighbor's child girl ( age : 9 )

From Rajveer's side

Adarsh Agnivanshi: younger brother of Rajveer ( age : 24 )

Chanda Agnivanshi: mother of Rajveer ( age : 45 )

Omkara Agnivanshi: father of Rajveer ( age : 50 )

Prakash Agnivanshi : uncle ( chacha ) of Rajveer ( age: 47 )

Rani Agnivanshi : aunt ( chachi ) of Rajveer ( age : 44 )

Aman Chandra : cousin brother of Rajveer ( his mama's/ uncle's son ) (age : 10 )

Kartika Advani : Younger sister of Rajveer and middle child of the family ( age : 25 )

Eshaan Advani : husband of Kartika ( age : 30 )

Samir Roy : best friend of Rajveer ( age : 27 )

Harish Agnivanshi : Grandpa of Rajveer ( age : 81)

Garima Agnivanshi : Grandma of Rajveer
( age : 76)

_________________________________________

Follow me on Wattpad and ig, too

Ig account : sparkle_heart_122

_________________________________________

Q : Are you excited to know the story ?

Ans : ( write in the comment section)

_______________________________________