14

Vote target: 100 votes ✨️🌷

( add Roohi's and Suvanika book to your reading list 🌷 ✨️)
_________________________________________

( add Roohi's and Suvanika book to your reading list 🌷 ✨️)_________________________________________

I was sitting in the room, feeling a bit nervous about opening up to Rv Ji's family. What if they're not as talkative as I am? At that moment, I heard a lady's voice asking if she could come in. I turned around and saw Dadi and Aadarsh standing there.

"Arey, come in, Dadi! You don't need to ask for permission," I said, inviting them in. We all sat on the bed together.

Dadi clarified that she's not Dadi she is my bestie, but later, she said that I can still call her dadi . Then she brought up the topic of arranging my reception. I was taken aback by Aadarsh's comment about the honeymoon. Oh God, Rajveer ji's hormones are already a handful for me, and now the mention of a honeymoon! I couldn't help but express my hesitation to Dadi. "Dadi, I don't think a honeymoon is necessary," I said.

But then Dadi asked me why I felt that way. "Oye, why? Don't you like my Rajveer?" she asked. Oh, Kanha ji, it's not about whether I like Rajveer or not. I trust him and do like him, but the idea of a honeymoon feels overwhelming.

So, I told Dadi, " I would consider it after the reception, but first, I want to get to know Rajveer ji better I mean unhe koi objection hua toh!!"

Aadarsh chimed in and said, " Bhai wouldn't have any objections."

He even mentioned that tomorrow is my reception! It all happened so fast. I felt a mix of emotions, excitement, and a bit of nervousness. But I'm ready to embrace this new chapter in my life and see where it takes me.

 But I'm ready to embrace this new chapter in my life and see where it takes me

"Where's that file, huh?" I asked my manager, frustration evident in my voice.

She calmly replied, "Sir, it's right there in your table's drawer." With a mix of relief and curiosity, I opened the drawer and retrieved the file. But as I did, something unexpected caught my eye—a letter nestled among the papers. My mind raced with a whirlwind of thoughts as I saw my own picture on the envelope. Who could have sent this? With trembling hands, I carefully opened the letter, my heart pounding in anticipation.