CHAPTER 30 (End of Season1)

"What do you mean?"

Brother gave a vague smile and said, "Davinia how did father treated you?"

I am ashamed. What does he wants to hear; that my father never cared about me?

"You don't want to answer I guess. But let me tell you, he ignored you. Even if you ask anyone else, they would give you the same answer. Father never cared about you."

Is that necessary to remind me all this? I shouldn't had come to him.

"But on the contrary brother Cedric treasures you. I don't want to admit but he loves you a little bit more than any of us even if he tries to hide it. Now do you understand what does that mean?"

"No, I don't. I'm just 6, how can I understand when you puzzle every word so much?"

He looked a bit embarrassed of my reaction, " I thought you would understand, but if you don't then..... Just think you are now a important member of the Grand Duke's family so many people will try to win your favour," he said quickly. "Now go go. I have other things to do," he said as he shoved me away.

7 years later
After that day I stopped going to the Imperial Palace and started living just like before. I never asked brother Cedric why he didn't wanted me to go to the Palace neither I got to know what kind of offer The Empress had for me. The main reason why I didn't protest was because Rose wasn't living with us anymore! So there's no way we can torment her and no reason for Mikhail to take revenge on us.

Things were quite peaceful brother Cedric became the Grand Duke, Head of the house, after coming to age.

Sister Katrina has graduated as the top student from the Academy.

Brother Henry had also joined sister after a year in the Academy and has also graduated.

Brother Ishak was serious about his bakery shop and has recently opened one which is doing pretty well too but I think people visit the bakery to see brother rather than eat sweets.

And most importantly brother Neel has joined the First order of knight 'Ruby'.

"Davinia brother has come. Come out."

"Yes Meitry. I'm coming."

"Let's go to welcome him."

"Yes let's go."

5 minutes later

"I said no," screamed brother Cedric.

"But brother I have already joined the First Order. Why can't I leave now?"

"Neel you are not leaving this house. How could you even think about leaving this house?"

("Again the same drama," whispered sister Athena.

"Aren't you going to continue this drama next year also Athena?" whispered sister Katrina.

"Well I guess so," she said undeniably, "hey, you are the one who started this."

"Ugh. Whatever.")

"But brother are you planning to keep all of us together for the rest of your life?" this time screamed brother Neel.

"Of course. I am," confidently said brother Cedric.

"Is this why you aren't getting married? People around your age already has children."

"Stop trying to change the topic! It has nothing to do with my marriage," brother Cedric said embarrassedly.

"Of course it has. No woman wants to have this many in law's. You are scared that once you get married you will no lo..........."

"Shut up Neel! That isn't true."

"Of course it is. Davinia, Meitry do you both wish to have 7 brother-in law and 5 sister-in law?"

"Of course not!" we both said at once.

"Even thinking of having one is scary enough," said Meitry.

"So if I get married will all of you stop wanting to leave home?"

"Of course not!" shouted sister Katrina, "I'll leave once I get married," she said beamingly.

Oh! I forgot to mention something, sister Katrina is engaged to Prince William, the Crown Prince.

Author's Note

I hope everyone is doing well. I can't believe it has been around a month since I started writing "I Ended Up As A Duke's 7th child". And it's already the season ending.

Thank you so much for all the love and support. I had never expected I would already have so many reads even before completing a season.

It was the first book I published on wattpad, I literally had zero expectations. I'm well aware that there might be many grammatical mistakes as English isn't my first language. I'm sorry about that but of course that isn't a valid reason. I'm truly grateful to each and everyone who is reading this story.

Season 2 will start after a month. I will make sure to improve my writing within this time. There will be many twists and turns in the story (many hints are already given). Feel free to ask if you feel confused about anything in the comment section.

And again thanks a lot❤️