CHAPTER 12

"You are not going anywhere."
"What do you mean by I'm not going anywhere?"
"Davinia you don't need to think about what the Empress said. It's all my mistake. I shouldn't had said anything about you at the first place. The fourth prince is not someone who can become better just because you'll play with him a few time. He is quite a troublemaker. I don't want anything to happen to you because of him. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

I can't believe I just said yes. Ughh... I should had at least tried to persuade him. How could I just agree. But brother won't let me do something which might be dangerous for me. How problematic is the fourth prince anyway??? In the book he was described as a tyrant but right now he is only four so he can't be that bad. I don't even have an intention of changing him. After all that's the female leads job. I just wanted to be in a good term with him and the Empress. What exactly should I do so that brother agree to this.....
Wait there's something I can do!

3 days later:
"This is impossible!!! My Lady is as smart as a 10 years old. No maybe you are even smarter my Lady," said my math teacher.
"That's what the history teacher also said. As well as the literature teacher. Everyone's saying Davinia is a prodigy," said Meitry.
"Yes my Lady they are right. Lady Davinia is a prodigy. I should inform the young master right away."
Yes please go, after all that's exactly what I want.

The next day during breakfast:
"Davinia is that true that you are a prodigy?" asked brother Ishak.
"Of course it's true. I always knew she wasn't like us," said brother Neel.
"But it was unbelievable for a moment. Davinia was solving all those maths so fast. She remembered every single information. I was just speechless," said Meitry.
"Don't mind Davinia! But it's not possible that you became a genius overnight. It's been around a year you are recieving all the classes then were you hiding your true capability all this time?" asked brother Henry looking suspicious.
Thank you brother Henry this is the exact question I wanted you too ask. So now, I'll begin my act.
"Actually brother, at first I didn't knew I was a bit faster than the other. But later when I realised that I thought it was of no use. Because I'm already recieving the best education one can afford. Our teachers are already amazing. So there was no need for me to be different."
"What are you taking about? You shouldn't had thought like that. I'm sure there are even better tea...," brother Cedric stopped Meitry in the middle and asked ,"then why are you showing your true capability now?"
"Because I want to go to the Imperial Palace and receive education," I replied nervously.
"I heard you have already received a invitation to become a playmate of 4th prince. You should go. It's not like our teachers aren't good but Imperial family's teachers are on next level," said brother Ishak.
"But being with the 4th prince isn't safe," said sister Athena.
"I don't think he can do any serious harm to our Davinia. It's a big opportunity,she shouldn't miss it," said brother Henry.
"Nothing is more important than her safety. Opportunities will come and go," said brother Neel.
"Davinia hadn't showed her capability till today. She only showed it now because that's the only way she could receive better education. I think she should go," said Meitry
"Everyone keep quiet and finish your breakfast. Davinia isn't going anywhere!!" said brother Cedric.

Author's Note: Hope everyone is doing great! If you like this chapter don't forget to give a⭐. And what do you guys think will Cedric agree to let Davinia go?