CHAPTER 18

"You did a good job! The maids told me what happened earlier. The way Mikhail behaved is not forgivable at all. So I understand if you don't want to come here again. And I'll respect your decision."

Wait what is she even saying? Is she angry because  I called the Imperial Family servant? Does she want me not to come? Do I already have a bad impression on her!!! What will happen to brother Cedric then!!! I'm so confused what should I say right now???

"Does her Majesty don't want me to come anymore because of what I said?" I asked politely.
"No no young Lady that's not the case. Moreover I like what you said. We Imperial Family is here to help the general people but the way Mikhail treats other is not acceptable at all. I tried a lot to make him understand that just because he is a Prince that doesn't mean he is superior than others but he just don't understand that. I didn't wanted to use physical force to make him understand that and that's why I wished you to be friends with him. You genuinely seem much sensible and kind for your age. I thought he would be able to learn things from you. But that doesn't mean I can force you. So after what happened today if you don't want to come anymore I won't pester you anymore."

At the carriage:
"My Lady how could you just say yes after everything happened!?!?!?!?!" asked Sir Dalton anxiously.
"Please calm down Sir I told you already I just loved the cake," I said as I couldn't find any other excuse.
"My Lady what kind of excuse is that? The way he talked to you!!! My Lady in your whole life no one has ever raised their voice in front of you and he talked to you in that manner! How can My Lady forgive him!!!!"
"You heard the Empress Sir Dalton he just need a good company. And I can give him that. You and Mary always tells me that I'm mature right? Prince Mikhail will also change in future if he stays with me. You trust me right?" I asked overconfidently.
"My Lady I take my words back. For the first time you are acting even more immature than Lord Logan!"
"Sir,....... you know he is 3 right?" I asked embarrassedly.
"So what else can I say My Lady? You have always been so intelligent and reasonable. But right now? What is the reason behind all this?"
"You did saw right after I said I'll like to visit again the Empress offered me the Third Prince's teacher! She told me to study with the Third Prince! Does this even make any sense? How could I let go such a big opportunity? They even gave me a cake!!!"
"My Lady I can't believe you are willing to endure such insults just because of this reason," he said. He looks disappointed.

Sir Dalton has always been with me. He has always protected all of my siblings. He is even guarding Rose. If he had to choose between Rose and us, who would he chose. I guess he would choose us because in the story it was clearly written no one was on Rose's side until Mikhail came to her life.

Actually it's not that I think he'll be with us....................................... I want him to be with us!

Author's Note: Sorry I couldn't upload a chapter yesterday 😞.

And if you like the chapter don't forget to vote⭐.