part 16

It was half past 1 am,Kairav opened the Door for Abhi,After asking how the dinner went,Abhi Went to the dimly lit room..Abhir in cradle,Akshu sleeping holding the cradle..looks like she fell asleep rocking it..little did he know she was half asleep,He went n took shower,Came out wearing jus tracks,He went to the cradle n checked on Abhir n gave him a kiss..then went n sat next to Akshu..his eyes  noticed her wearing his T shirt n holding his shirt close to her chest..He tried removing it,but couldnt n saw Akshu holding it tight n having a grin..he realised she is awake ,n with little more effort he pulled the shirt which made  Akshu fall on his chest..She hit him playfully..He asked ,still awake,everythings fine,Are u hungry..Akshu said yes hungry not for food but for you..I miss ur cuddle,cant sleep without you..neither your T shirt nor your shirt is of any help.. Achcha said Abhi with a cheepish grin made her head rest on his shoulder n kissed her forhead..Akshu got down from the bed jus n bought a Glass of Hot Badam Milk for him which she kept in the Flask.i know u ll come late ,so I kept it ready..He took the Mug from her n made her sit on his lap n offered her to ve a sip n she did..both shared it..ok Abhi its v late Go wear your T shirt  let's sleep,Tomorow we have to leave to our home n am yet to start packing..No worries Akshu u keep all the things which u wanna take in a corner,I ll pack..Ok give me my T shirt..she looked at him clueless..Which one..where is it..he bit the sleeve of her T shirt n signalled this one..which u r wearing..She tried to get off from his lap but he was holding her in a grip which she couldnt escape..After looking at you in my T shirt which falls jus over your mid thighs,u think I can goto bed..he snuggled at the Halloween of her neck n biting it ever softly, Akshus hand inadvertently held the back of his head..Abhiii ,Abhir will wakeup..shhhhh.. he whispered he wont..n started planted soft  kisses on her neck,chin,cheeks,forhead,nose,he held her chin with his thumb n whispered tou r making me Crazy Akshu..She whispered am already gone crazy for Abhi n He kissed her lips deepened the kiss..he laid back making her on top of him..Akshu kissed him back with same passion n she planted soft kiss over his face n Halloween of his neck..he rolled her under him n his hands urgent to remove her T shirt n squeek squeak ,The sound of the Duck startled them n Abhir sleep got disturbed n started crying..Abhi n Akshu looked at EO n he bumped his forhead over her Forhead .He went n rocked the cradle but of no use,Abhir is in no mood to stop crying,then he gave him to Akshu..after a bit of struggle She breast  fed him n put him to Sleep on the Bed..Abhi lookedcat her n shake his head..They both smiled at EO He joined them in bed..

  Next Day morning At Birla Mansion Aarohi serving coffee to Niel,started to fill his ears..She said Niel no one in this house seems to care about you..After AKshu came with her son,everyone forget about you,forgot the fact because of Akshara ,you are in this condition.Just appointed a Caretaker n everyone busy in their own life now all are giving attention to Abhir.Your Favourite Bhai never bothered to check on you or keeps a tab on your therapy..Todsy is very important day for your recovery,you gonna start Your next stage of Therapy.you ve to go to Rehab centre..I wonder anyone remember abt this atall..Niel was visibly upset ,,Aarohis words started impacting him,but he brushed it off and said you are thinking too much,Family is right in giving attention to Bhabhi n Abhir..She fought death n gave birth to Abhir..stop your nonsense..Aarohi said I donno why no one sees what I see Niel we both share same fate,we both were given step motherly treatment by our respective families,If it comes to Me or Akshara,she always get the importance,love adoration..same with you if its btw you and Abhi,Your family always keeps Abhi as their priority..whole birla clan Gives importance to Abhi,parth bhai being eldest Abhi is the Man of the house..when will u realise all these..

    They all r faking niel,to love you n pretending to worry abt you..you ll see its gonna be just me who is going to be by your side no one else,saying she walked out of the Room..Harsh was standing on the other side of the room n was listening to all this..He thought to himself Abhimanyu was always right abt Aarohi she is not good for nielnor to this family..I thought living in this family she might ve changed,No am wrong,she can nvr be happy in her life or never see Akshara happy with  Abhi n Abhir.i have to talk to Manjari..Said to himself n went to Niel n told him Niel today you an appointment with your physio..I ll take you..I ll help you get ready..let me go and take shower and come back to you ,niel nodded his head in silent...