part 6

Siddharth and Varun The inspector n Pvt investigator has become friends now,After hearing AbhiRas Lovestory They kind of felt Abhis lose as personal.The Abhira Tales they heard during their investigations with Family,Hospital staffs,Patients n From Abhi himself has made them grow fond of Akshu,After all these months being close to Abhi during the investigation process both made a promise to themselves to find Abhis Akshu n they shd bring her to him n want to Reunite them n see their smiling faces,They never saw Abhi smile since they met him.

  When they came to know Neil was out of Coma,They told Abhi they need to ask few questions to him,what if we get a clue.we still dont know who attacked them.Abhi Got a hope now n thought he will get some good news from Niel which will lead to his Akshu.

The day Niel came home,he started asking for his Bhabhi n the Baby.when everyone tried to  divert those questions,He yelled and said I want to Meet Akshara Bhabhi now.Abhi came rushing down from his room hearing niel's voice.It was at that same moment Aarohi said Niel Akshara Ran away as usual,She was afraid to face the family after you went into coma and Her abortion.She left the hospital n went missing,We dont know abt her whereabouts.Kairav,Manish n other Birlas were stunned at the way Aarohi uttering  this nonsense.Abhi was fuming with anger,Curling his fist as if he is gonna punch Aarohi.
Harsh interfered n said Aarohi stop,how many times we told you dont say a thing without knowing the Reality,dont spin your theory.We really dont know what happened,You may be Aksharas sister but you are talking abt The Daughter in Law of this house.Just bcoz she went away to Mauritius wo informing doesnt mean she did the same this time,hold your tongue. Niel looked at Abhi n tears welled up watching his Big Brother in this state,He knew how heaet broken he was when Akshu was away from him.he extended his arms signalling Abhi to come near him,n Abhi went n hugged him.Bro I know Akshara Bhabhi,she ll never leave you.i dont believe any of the craps Aarohi uttered now, you tell me what happened.

Now Aarohi n Mj were Scared what if Abhi told him the truth,that bcoz of them Akshu had to leave the home n went missing.What if Niel health Detroit's or he takes any drastic step,Aarohi was shit scared n shaking.but Abhi knew his bro well n he knew the consequences ,So he just said Niel Akshu was missing from the Day of the Accident,Yes she had a Miscarriage but we handled it as a couple together, We dint fight or argue.She left the hospital but never reached home.we are still searching for her.I need your help Niel.

Varun and Sid entered Birla mansion at the same time.Abhi introduced them to Niel.They asked everyone to leave,They need to talk to Niel alone.Aarohi objected n made a scene but one stare from Abhi she jus shut her mouth n left the place.

Sid  said sorry to bother you Niel,but it's very important after all these days of investigation we are still in square one..So I had to do this Now.Hope you understand,If you feel any discomfort or anything you can always ask us to stop..
Niel said no am fine I ll tell everything I know.pls proceed.Sid Asked so tell me what happened that day?
Niel said How Akshu got pain n how Dr couldnt come home n he took her to a clinic .And after medication she was feeling better n returning home.They were happily chatting how he cant wait to hold d babies n how he gonna pamper n spoil them.
Then he asked her if she want to have her favourite chats n icecream.but she denied saying She wont have outside food,as Akshu made a pact with Abhi.He has charted her diet till he comes back home.i was teasing her ,how cute u both are n you both will be a good Mom n Dad.That very moment  she got a call from an unknown number n she panicked,n asked for address. She said Orphanage girls are in trouble some goons are trying to kidnap them.

So we went there,on our way informed the police .But situation there went out of hand .Akshu bhabhi insisted to get out, I stopped her told her to stay put in the car ,I ll go n  manage till police comes.When I stepped I fought with those goons n things were getting under control, A goon hit me on my head multiple times..but bhabhi drove d car n hit on him.Thanks to her if she dint do that he would ve killed me.suddenly a goon started walking towards bhabhi's car n started breaking the glass.Bhabh got down from other side,suddenly from Nowhere a speeding car approached her n was abt to hit her,police siren alerted the goons n they all jumped in the car n fled..I fainted then n there ,Last sight of mine was Bhabhi holding her stomach n going down with great pain...

Varun asked why did the girls called Akshara whom they knew a week before,why not the manager or their care takers.Abhi stood up from the chair,he was kind of numb,shocked,confused,he asked what do u mean varun..Nothing Abhi we have to think in all angles,What if it's all a Trap.Its to attack Akshara.Do u know the orphanage and the girls.Abhi said yes but now they are not here They shifted to Someother place,I dint know where.

Ok Niel now we will investigate in this angle,can u identify those men..will arrange an artist ,u describe the features they will comeup with his picture.lets hope for the best we will take leave now.
Abhi fear increased ,he is really scared n was cursing him why the hell he left her alone that day,he shd ve sent Dr.Anand to do the surgery ,if he  stayed with Akshu none of this would ve ever happened.
Niel was Feeling guilty,that he couldnt save his Akshu bhabi,he was repeatedly apologising to Abhi,Bro it all happened bcoz of me,I shd ve been more carefull.Abhi calmed him down , made niel lie down n told him to relax n not to worry abt anything else,just concentrate on his recovery n therapy.when Akshu comes home do u think she ll be happy to see you in this state,You shd stand on your feet bro..comeon..

Abhi told a silent prayer,Mahadev pls Be with my Akshu,Save her ,protect her,Show me a path to reach her pls.i cant take it anymore,Am scared,but I trust you to keep my Akshu Safe n I know that day is not far ,with your blessings and Guidence I will find my Akshu..Akshuuuuu ,Tear started rolling down  from his eyes..

At Sitapur Akshu was still adjusting to That mansion She hardly goes out.its been 3 months since she came there n she goes out to the Shiv mandir once a week.Her only job is to take care of the baby,be with parul all the time,Ram pandey has interacted with her few times,She ll jus nod her head in yes or No.He was impressed with the way he takes care of his Grandchild and how sincier in her work.when Ram prabu was around Parul now kind of learned to manage with the baby n holds him,takes him for a walk,but Akshu by her side.They named him Rudra Prabhu pandey. Everything was going smooth there.

Ram and .kailash were so happy that the part has gave their nod ,kailash  will be contesting in the upcoming Parliament elections.Ram prabhu said it's all bcoz of my Raja babu ,The moment he born he brought good luck to his Father.Everything fell in place n he thought bis rivalries in the part will object but none did.Parul was not happy with any of these.she dont like Kailash entering into politics.He is not the same Kailash whom she knew in UK.Money n Power has slowly started changing him,The greed for power n The Attention he is getting from the villagers has turned him like his Father.Power Hungry.She said to herself I ve to speak to Kailash n has to put an end to all this.I shd make him remember the promise he made to me when he bought me to Sitapur.

Parul n Kailash

  Akshu has only one prayer ,Dear Mahadev I just want to know Abt this Abhi whom my heart n mind thinks abt all the time

  Akshu has only one prayer ,Dear Mahadev I just want to know Abt this Abhi whom my heart n mind thinks abt all the time.I dont remember his face ,voice or anything,All I know is just his name  whenever I feel scared or confused jus taking his name calms me down,i donno where i get the strength or courage,i was ready to face the day.each day passes by with the hope i will meet him.pls Mahadev Either take me to him or Bring him to me.Every Monday i will keep A Fast,I wont have water or Food until i meet Abhi..Where is he?What relation we both share? Does he know abt me?Is he searching for me? Who is he? Abhi will u come,will u tell me who iam.? When will that day come? How long I have to  wait for you? Abhiiiiii,she sobbed ,a tear dropped from her eyes n it fell on The baby on her lap..Baby pulled her saree n smiled at her,She kissed his cute palms n smiled back  at him with tears in her eyes.At this point Baby is her Anchor,her reason to live..