Public 🔞

Johnnie doesn't know how he got into this situation but god does he want to get out of it. Jake had convinced him to go out with their friends in public...

with a fucking vibrator in his ass.

They were walking around the mall with Scuff, Tara, and a few others. Johnnie wasn't much of a social person so he hadn't taken the time to get to know the others. He and Jake were walking behind everyone, mostly to cover what the fuck was actually happening. He walked with a slight limp, hand and hand with Jake. Fortunately, Jake wanted to play nice for the first bit and only set to 15%. They soon found themselves at the food court, Johnnie wasn't hungry so he sat and watched as everyone ate their food.

Everyone was chatting amongst themselves but he couldn't bring himself to pay attention, not when Jake turned up the volume to 45%. Jake's hand was still intertwined with his 'innocently' knowing what he was doing to the other. Johnnie looked over to glare at his boyfriend, and only received a sly smirk in return. He then felt the vibrations increase up to 60%. "Nie..? johnnie.." Johnnie started to shake and let go of Jake's hand. He tilted his head down and shut his eyes, trying to ignore the buzzing thing inside him.

"Ohnnie..!? Johnnie..! JOHNNIE!" He snapped his head up to see his friends looking at him with a worried expression. "Are you okay? Your face is really red..are you sick?" Tara got up and put a hand to his forehead. "I-I'm fine Tara. Its just kind of hot in here.." Johnnie manages to stutter out without having a moan escape from him.

Tara just gives him a frown and holds out her hand to help him up. He takes it and stands up with a little bit of struggle. He feels arms wrap around him and he looks up to see Jake's stupid grin. They walk around some more, and thankfully Jake had turned it down to 20%. "I'm gonna head into hot topic for a bit. You guys can continue to walk around if you want" Johnnie says pointing to the store.

"I'll go with him because you know, always gotta be there for my little princess" Johnnie watches as Jake starts laughing at his own joke, then proceeds to make his way towards him. Him and Jake watch as everyone walks away from them, and when they're far enough he turns to Jake. He pushes him away slightly and walks into the store. Jake follows him into the store, except not without turning up the toy. Johnnie hurriedly limps his way to the back of the store to avoid being seen by anyone.

"I fucking hate you" Johnnie says and holds onto Jake's shoulders as a way to balance himself. He resisted the urge to squeeze his legs together in an attempt to stop the vibrations. He leaned forward and started to kiss Jake roughly, being less secret now that they were less likely to be seen. Jake, being Jake, takes it as an invitation to turn up the toy to max volume. Johnnie moans into the kiss and presses closer to Jake with his legs shaking. Jake puts his hands onto Johnnie's waist and turns his head to deepen the kiss. They were having a full blown make out, at the back of some random ass hot topic. Johnnie pulls away first and demands Jake to turn it down. He used the excuse of "some horny ass teenager is gonna see this and post us online". Surprisingly, it works and Jake turns it down. They end up walking out of the store without anything except with the task of finding everyone else, because there was one last thing Jake wanted to do.

Him and Jake met up with their friends and were on their way to leave. Johnnie thought it was finally over until, Jake had turned it up to max FUCKING volume. Johnnie suddenly lost his ability to walk and collapsed onto Jake, desperately holding on while panting quickly.
Everyone turns around in a panic and start to crowd Johnnie with questions and concerns, which was the last fucking thing he wanted right now.

"Oh my god Johnnie are you okay?!"
"Should we take him to the hospital?"
"Breathe slowly Johnnie, we'll get you help just try calming down" Everyone is touching Johnnie, pressing their hands to his forehead and checking his pulse. "I think it's best if I'm take him home guys, he's probably not feeling well." Jake says picking Johnnie up bridal style.

After many attempts Jake finally got everyone to agree and leave him to it. Jake reaches into his pocket and turns off the vibrator before setting Johnnie down in the passenger seat. He then heads back to the driver's side. Before Jake can buckle his seatbelt though, Johnnie is in his lap and grinding, hard. Jake groans and grabs Johnnie's hips in an attempt to stop his movement. "Johnnie ah fuck, stop what are you doing" Jake says while letting out a few moans as Johnnie continues to grind on his semi hard dick.

"You started this, it was your idea and now you have to deal with the consequences. If you don't fuck me right now I'm not letting you touch me for a week". Johnnie says while grinning as he watches Jake shut his eyes in pleasure when he pushes down harder onto his hard on.

-time skip bc i'm too lazy to write this out-

They're in the back of Jake's car, Jake's back is against the window as Johnnie strokes his dick. Johnnie licks it up and down like it's fucking candy but Jake can't help but get turned on even more. Johnnie only manages to get half in his mouth before he's gags. He starts to bob his head up and down while stroking the parts he can't reach. Jake grabs johnnie's hair, and pulls him all the way down. Johnnie gags loudly as he looks up to Jake. Jake holds him there and they remain eye contact, Johnnie admires Jake's stern expression while Jake looks at Johnnie's mouth stretched around his dick. Johnnie feels the stretch in his throat and how much it burns. Johnnie breaks out of Jake's hold and pulls off, coughing as he held his throat. Jake's face immediately switched to concern and asked if Johnnie was okay, but Johnnie only nodded his head and went back down his dick.

Johnnie started bobbing his head quickly, despite how badly he was gagging. Jake held onto the car handle, not knowing where to put his hands. Jake came down Johnnie's throat with a loud moan. Johnnie swallowed the cum that was spilling into his mouth like water from a faucet. He pulled off when Jake was done, wiping off the excess drool and cum leaking from the sides of his mouth. Jake sat up and pushed Johnnie back and asked him to spread his legs. When Johnnie did Jake dipped his head down and admired the toy that was still rested deep inside of Johnnie. He reached down and yanked it out, forcing a loud yelp from above. Jake spits into his hands before stroking his dick, he looks down and locks eyes with Johnnie. "Are you ready?" Jake asks, making sure Johnnie was ready. "Oh my god Jake just fucking put it— ah!" Johnnie couldn't finish before Jake slammed all the way in. He wraps his legs around Jake's waist and pulls himself up, sitting in Jake's lap.

Without any warning Jake starts to move starting with a quick pace as he holds Johnnie's hips and pulls him down to meet his thrusts. Johnnie just takes it, bouncing up and down while small "ahs" leave his mouth. Jake leans forward to take one of Johnnie's nipples in his mouth, biting and pulling on his new piercing. Johnnie lets out a loud scream and throws his hand over his mouth to muffle his sounds. Jake continues to suck while increasing the speed of his hips. Johnnie can't hold back and let moans spill from his mouth. He feels his cheeks redden from embarrassment but can't bring himself to care when Jake feels so good inside him. He digs his nails deep into Jake's backside and scratches when he feels his prostate get abused by the massive dick inside him. Jake winces at the deep scratches from Johnnie that had no doubt, drawn blood. But it was so hot honestly, knowing how good he made Johnnie feel. Jake's hips started to get sloppier as he got close. Johnnie had stopped bouncing by now, letting Jake take the lead. Jake came with a loud cry, with Johnnie following not long after.

Jake puts his pants back on and moves back into the driver's seat. Johnnie had already fallen asleep in the backseat. Jake drove them home and took Johnnie inside. After cleaning them both up he tucked Johnnie into the bed then got in himself. He kisses Johnnie before slowly falling asleep as well.

word count: 1528