Animal 🔞

Jake was an animal in bed. There was no better way to say it. Currently, he was on the couch, gripping onto its arms in a desperate attempt to hold still as Jake's harsh thrusts jolt him forward like a fucking car. Johnnie loves having sex with Jake, of course he does. But he tends to only have it during special occasions, because Jake's aggression causes him to lose his ability to walk for days or even weeks. It doesn't make it better for him that Jake gets easily turned on. A couple of weeks ago, Johnnie had worn a shorter tee than usual. It would lift up every time Johnnie stretched and unfortunately, that was a turn on for Jake. Let's just say Johnnie is never wearing a crop top again.

A slap to the ass was what brought him out of his thoughts, Johnnie turned back to look at Jake.

'Oh, right I'm having sex', Johnnie held back the urge to laugh at himself because he knew if he opened his mouth a large amount of moans would have came rushing out.

"What's got you thinking so hard that you forget I'm balls deep in you?" Jake says while picking up his pace.

"Actually, don't respond to that. If you're still able to think then I'm not fucking you hard enough"

'You're fucking me hard enough alright' Johnnie says in his head because well, like he said he can't exactly talk right now.

Johnnie can't bring himself to think anymore when Jake does his 'special' move. Jake does it to make sure his mind goes blank, he doesn't like when Johnnie is thinking about something other than him and his dick, at least, during sex. So Jake presses down into Johnnie, crushing his prostate with the weight of his dick. Johnnie's eyes roll back and his tongue slightly sticks out of his mouth. The only things Johnnie manages to say in his fucked out state is quiet little 'fucks' and 'Jakes'.

Jake stays in place, pressing with the same amount of pressure while slowly wiggling around, adding more friction against Johnnie's prostate. He grabs the older's hair and pulls him back, Johnnie is drooling. Jake smiles and leans forward to join them into a heated kiss. Johnnie remained compliant, kissing Jake back with as much energy as he could muster. Jake pulls away and shoves Johnnie's head into the couch, before abruptly picking up his pace and slamming deeper into Johnnie, pushing past his prostate. Johnnie lets out loud moans, squealing every time he felt Jake inside his stomach. He was so deep it felt like he would throw up, but at the same time it felt so good. His guts felt like they were rearranging, morphing into the shape of Jake's dick, but he wasn't complaining. Johnnie doesn't think he could let anyone else fuck him after Jake, no one could compare. The harsh drag against his walls, the sadistic abuse towards his prostate, and the unbearable pressure in his stomach. Not to mention the amount of after care Jake gives afterwards.

Soon enough both of them had reached their climax, Johnnie spilling onto the couch below and Jake burying his seed deep inside Johnnie. Jake slowly pulled out, careful to not hurt Johnnie. He left to go get towels to clean them up. After they were done cleaning up, they went into Jake's room to cuddle. Jake was spooning Johnnie while rubbing his bruised hips.

"Will you ever leave me Jake?" Johnnie asked while looking up at him.

"Of course not, why would you think that?" Jake's expression drops into a frown as Johnnie's words.

Johnnie doesn't say anything and just curls in further into Jake's chest. Jake thinks to himself that Johnnie wasn't ready to talk about it, so he just cradled Johnnie's head into his chest. It wasn't long before they both fell into a deep slumber.

(okay i was too lazy to go into detail but johnnie is insecure and tells jake about it so jake comforts him and tells him he loves him and then they cuddle while watching a movie :3)

word count: 693