Drunken sex 🔞

sorry it's long asf LMFAO most of my fics are 1k+ words so enjoy

(Smut)

•••

Johnnie could deal with a drunk Jake, sure, but a horny drunk Jake? Maybe not so sure, especially when he was also drunk. To start with, him and Jake were at a party they were both forced to go to. It was another one of Tara's crazy parties. This one in particular was more crazy than the others, considering the rented bar he was currently sitting at. Initially, he intended to just drink his ass off. I mean, who could deny free drinks? Not him, no. Unfortunately, that goes for Jake as well. So it was no surprise to find himself, Johnnie Guilbert, in his best friend's lap.

He was far too drunk to push himself off of Jake's lap, so he just sat and stared at him. Blue eyes meeting the gaze of brown orbs. Johnnie doesn't remember what happened but in the next moment he found himself making out with his best friend. Neither of them knew who leaned first, not that it mattered. Not when Jake forced his tongue into Johnnie's mouth, fighting for dominance. Johnnie just let him explore his mouth, slightly cringing at the taste of the alcohol Jake had earlier. Johnnie noted to himself to remind Jake to watch what he drinks if they're gonna keep doing this.

The loud gasps and whistles didn't stop him, in fact it encouraged him to continue even further. Johnnie wrapped his arms around Jake's neck while leaning more into the kiss. Jake's hands settled on his waist, squeezing with a little bit of pressure. When they finally pulled away Johnnie couldn't help but stare at the string of saliva until it broke. They looked at each other panting with eyes full of lust.

Johnnie took one last breath and muttered one word, "please." and that was all Jake needed.

Jake smashed their lips together and stood up, carrying Johnnie while he was at it. He started speed walking to the guest room, the loud cheering getting quieter with each step.
It didn't take long for their clothes to meet the floor, and for Johnnie to be face to face with Jake's cock.

'It's so big..' Johnnie thought to himself while slowly bringing up his hand to stroke it.

'Would it even fit..?' 'Would it bulge through my stomach..?' He leaned forward to lick the tip.

Jake groaned from above, gripping the older's dead black hair.

"You're so good for me Johnnie.." Jake said as he pushed Johnnie's bangs aside.

Without his bangs in the way he could get a better view of those pretty blue eyes. Jake would be lying if he said he wasn't jealous of them. Johnnie looked up at him and Jake felt his breath get caught in his throat. Johnnie's eyes were glazed over, like he was in a daze. His cheeks were a rosy pink and his lips were slightly glossy. It didn't help that they were wrapped around the tip of his cock. Johnnie looked like a professional porn star if he was being honest. Johnnie could tell Jake was deep in thought, so he pulled off and kissed his tip. He went down to the base of Jake's cock (i need to stop using this goddamn word) and licked a stripe from base to tip, then took him in completely.

"Fuck! J-Johnnie..!" Jake shut his eyes and held Johnnie's head there, not letting him leave.

Johnnie hollowed out his cheeks and started sucking, and holy fuck Jake felt like his soul was being dragged out of his body. Johnnie hummed in satisfaction, causing its vibrations to travel up Jake's dick (omg it's not cock !!). Jake looked down to see Johnnie grinning around his cock (its back..).

"You wanna be all big and bad huh? Okay then, i'll play your little game. Tap me twice if it's too much okay?" Jake said while chuckling.

Before Johnnie could process anything Jake gripped his head and began to thrust roughly into his throat. Johnnie gagged loudly as he felt his cock hit the back of his throat.
Some spit had began to spill from the sides of his mouth as he was utterly used. The abuse started to burn his throat but oh, it hurt so good. Tears were rolling down his cheeks now, and Johnnie couldn't imagine how much of a slut he looked like right now. One glance at Johnnie and Jake knew he wouldn't be able to last, so he pulled out.

"hah..fuck. You're such an animal" Johnnie joked, as if he didn't just get his face fucked.

"Shut up, you provoked me. Get on the bed, I don't know how much more I can last without being in you." Jake demanded as he made his way to the bed.

Johnnie climbed onto the bed and felt a hand press his head down. He turned around to be met with an angry gaze. He pushed his ass up and rubbed it against Jake's dick, almost as if he was apologizing. Jake only scoffed and leaned back to take his dick in his hand.

"Prep or no prep?" Jake asked while slowly rubbing Johnnie's ass.

"No prep please..just put it in.." Johnnie whined while moving his ass back in forth.

Jake didn't hesitate and shoved it all in one go. Johnnie arched his back with a silent scream. Jake started moving quickly, not an ounce of mercy with his powerful thrusts.

"I'm gonna fuckin' destroy you Johnnie and you're gonna take it like a good boy yeah?" Jake slapped Johnnie's ass after every word, emphasizing his point.

Johnnie didn't respond and only leaned back to kiss Jake. They shared a heated kiss as Jake constantly rammed into Johnnie, searching for that bundle of nerves. Jake broke the kiss and grabbed Johnnie's hair with one hand and the other on his hip, then pulled him back to meet his thrusts. Johnnie let out loud gasps and moans, not bothering to care about who would hear them. He knew Tara would get onto them for this and would probably never let them come over again, but he didn't mind. Johnnie let out a high pitched scream when Jake slammed harshly against a spot that made him see stars.

"Ah fuck! T-there Jake! Don't stop d-dont you fucking stop.." Johnnie reached back to pull Jake into another kiss. Jake accepted it, licking and exploring his mouth(s? LMAO pls laugh).

"Don't worry baby, I don't plan on it." Jake pulled away from the kiss to suck on Johnnie's neck.

The room was filled with loud moans and slapping sounds, he honestly feels bad for anyone that happens to walk by the room they're in.

"Jake I'm close..!" Johnnie manages to say without stuttering considering the rough thrusts being pushed through him.

"Fuck me too Johnnie..I'm gonna cum inside you and mark you as mine yeah?" Jake speeds up his thrusts as he feels himself getting closer.

Johnnie comes first with a loud squeal, painting his stomach and the bedsheets with white. He rolls his eyes back as he feels Jake continue to use him. Jake sees Johnnie's face and lets himself go with a deep growl, slamming deep inside the emo before spilling his seed. The room goes quiet for a bit, the only sounds being heard is their breathing and a couple footsteps from outside the door. The party must've ended, huh.

"You guys fucking suck. I'm gonna book myself a hotel room so you guys have the whole house to yourselves. Don't be too loud, I don't want to come home to a bunch of noise complaints." They can hear Tara laughing from the other side of the door. Before leaving Tara left them one last message.

"Oh and, your guys's moans could be heard on livestream. Especially Johnnie's, his were fucking slutty. Anyways good luck dealing with the allegations!" Tara's laughing could be heard as she opened the front door and left.

"Well fuck. What are we gonna do now?" Jake said as he looked down at Johnnie. But Johnnie wasn't looking at him, he was looking at his stomach.

"What's wrong?" Jake asked while slowly rubbing Johnnie's bruised hips.

"Your huge dick is bulging through my fucking tummy." Johnnie replied while bringing a hand to his stomach, then pressing down. However, maybe that wasn't the best thing to do. Because in the next moment he finds his arms behind his back and screaming Jake's name while being pounded into.

By the end of it, Johnnie was utterly fucked out, he had his eye makeup streaming down his face with his lipstick all smeared. Jake slowly pulled out of Johnnie and admired the now abused hole with cum dripping from it. Johnnie's legs shook after being knelt on for hours. It felt weird to be empty, but Johnnie knew his body would've given up if Jake had stayed inside for another second. Jake carried him into the shower and washed them both up. They then spent the rest of the day on the couch watching movies. The internet then went wild after the two didn't post for two weeks, why?

Cause' Johnnie couldn't walk for those 2 weeks.

word count: 1551