I'll miss you, even when you won't miss me. (pt. 2) 🖤

I added more bc I got bored teehee

Johnnie's Pov:

We finally pull away after what feels like an eternity. I look him in the eyes and for the first time, I see adoration. I blink and let more tears roll down my cheeks. Jake takes his thumbs and wipes them away, looking at me with again, adoration. It was a look I never thought he would give me. I didn't think I was worthy of that look. 

"Johnnie, I love you, and I always have. I was just too stupid to notice it. I didn't notice how much I needed you until you left."
"Jake.."
"I don't deserve you Johnnie but just this once, can I have you?"
"I'd let you love me in every universe."
"You are my universe, Johnnie."

He pulls me back in for a deep kiss. We make out for a while, and for the first time, I feel loved. I hear someone walk in and gasp, so I pull away. I look over, and it's Tara. She's got sugar in her right arm and her left hand covering her mouth. I slightly blush and look away, it's not exactly the best thing to make eye contact with your best friend after she watched you make out with her ex. I wait for her response until it finally happens.

"Oh my god yes! Jake you finally realized your feelings for him thank god!"
"Yeah, your phone call really fucked me up haha."
"Good, you deserved it! If you hurt Johnnie again though, I will kill you."
"Noted!"

Jake turns back to me and gives me quick peck on the cheek, my face lights up red. He turns my face to the other side and pecks me again. He starts peppering me with kisses until someone clears their throat.

"Okay you guys are cute and all but I have sugar here and I don't think he wants to watch his uncles make out"
"They were just pecks!"

I giggle as I watch Jake turn a light shade of pink. Jake turns back to me and asks me to be his boyfriend and I don't think I've ever said yes so fast.

word count: 368