Chapter 16

Disclaimer: there's a little lime in this. chapter, though it is towards the end of it 🖤

Y/N POV

"Oh my god-oh my god-oh my god..." I was pacing around back and forth in my room frantically. "Hoooooh I have to leave soon... Angie I'm so fucking nervous I feel like my head is going to explode. What if the driver takes a wrong turn and I'm late? What if I'm getting my hopes up? What if-"

"Woah woah woah babe," he held onto my shoulders firmly, halting my steps. "Y/N," he started, "the driver won't take any wrong turns, and the only way you'll be late is if ya stay in here pacin' till your heels give out."

Angel gave me a kind smile, one that helped sooth my nerves a bit. He borough one of his hands up to my ear and scratched behind it gently, making my tail wag. "Everything'll turn out fine cucciola."

He escorted me to the front door and smacked my ass as I walked out. "Go get 'im hot stuff!" I giggled to myself and walked down the stairs, the limo driver opening the door for me upon my arrival. Thanking him, I slipped into the car and took my seat, the driver closing the door and soon taking his own seat.

"Where am I taking you, miss Y/N?" He looked over his shoulder with a kind smile.

"Just to Charlie's hotel, I'm uh... meeting someone there." He nodded his head and started the limo. The drive there was silent, the only noise coming through were the sounds of people outside and my own screaming thoughts.

I hadn't even noticed we pulled up to the building until the driver cleared his throat, catching my attention. I was a bit confused to find him standing at the side of the open car door, but got out and thanked him.

He wished me a good evening and drove off, leaving me to push forward alone. I went straight to the elevator and pressed the button for the floor just below the roof to give me time to collect myself before seeing Alastor. Walking through the halls, I did my best to compose myself.

My tail was held in my hands tightly as I walked up the stairs to the roof. I re-fluffed it, took a very big deep breath, and let it out as I opened the door.

—~~~~~~~~~—

Alastor POV

I had just finished setting the places of food down and lighting the candle at the middle of the table. The pentagram in the sky had nearly faded completely, casting a beautiful burgundy around the streets of Hell. Allowing the candlelight to brighten the small table.

My ears wiggled at the sound of the door to the roof opening, my heart quickly beginning to pound in my chest. I took a deep breath and turned in the direction of the door, giving the beautiful woman in front of me one of my signature smiles. She returned the smile, though I could detect the nerves behind it. She looked absolutely stunning.

Her h/l h/c hair was softly curled at the bottom, accentuating the shape of her face ever so perfectly. The makeup on her eyes was dark, yet soft enough to not be over the top. There was blush on her cheeks that was hard to decipher if it was a shade of rouge she had applied or natural.

My eyes continued to scan her body as she slowly walked over. A long floor-length black dress clung perfectly to her every curve, though it was synched at the waist to accentuate the size of her breasts.

There was a large slit in the skirt, starting a few inches away from the top of her through to the floor. When the wind blew at the right angle I was able to see the smooth skin of her right leg that went into that beautiful f/c fur of hers.

The color of her jewelry complimented her features and I found it difficult to look away. "Y/N..." I cleared my throat when she finally reached me. "Y-you look-"