Chapter 11

Y/N POV

"Come on toots, we gotta go shoppin'!" Angel grabbed my hands and started to drag me out of the front door with Vaggie, Charlie, and Niffty following close behind. The four of them had given each other looks after breakfast and then I was snatched up from the table.

"What!? Why do we have to go shopping?" Instead of answering my question, he gave me a mischievous smile. One that which made me look back at Charlie to get an answer from her. Instead, the three girls behind me were all giving me the same look. "What the fuck is going on..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Charlie had been treating us all on our outing. We'd already been to four different stores and everyone had gotten a plethora of tops, bottoms, and shoes. Angel had still been dragging me around after I had tried to run off after going to the second store. Instead of trying to run or break free, I simply accepted my fate. After all, trying to escape an eight foot tall spider demon with incredible speed and upper body strength was not easy.

I looked up at the sign of the store we were going into next and was surprised to see it was a shop for bathing suits and accessories you would use to go to the beach. "My dad has this huge pool in the background yard and since none of us own swimwear I thought it would be nice to stop by!"

"Toots, we have got to get you a sexy bathing suit for you! One that'll catch a certain guy's attention~" Angel teased.

"What?! No no no. Not gonna happen!" But in the end I didn't really have a choice. Everyone picked out a load of different swimsuits for me to try on. Angel's were a bit more... revealing. One of the sets he had handed me were literal strings sewn together in the shape of a bikini.

Charlie had picked out a bright red ruffled bikini. The top had sleeves on the side of it that hugged my arms and a little red bow in the middle of my chest. The bottoms matched the color of the top, but didn't have anything detail wise. However I loved the way it looked on me and decided I would be getting this one for sure.

I saw Angel's hand slip over the door of the changing room holding one he wanted me to try on. Of course being the good friend I was, and the fact that it wasn't strings on a hanger, I decided to try it on. This one was also red, though it was a bit darker than the one Charlie had picked out. The top hugged my chest tightly and had a large window that showed off a good amount of cleavage. The bottoms were high waisted, but thankfully had a hole for my tail to fit through while not showing anything off.

I bit the inside of my cheek, not hating the way it looked on me. I changed back into my normal clothes and stepped out holding the two contenders. "Did you finally decide Y/N?" Niffty bounced up and down excitedly.

"I thought I did but then I tried on this one," I said holding up the one Angel had been try on, "and now I'm not so sure." Without a word, Charlie grabbed both of them and held them in her hand. I had learned at the first store this meant she was buying you both and you could do absolutely nothing to stop it. Not even Vaggie could talk her out of it.

I got a few other accessories. A pair of sunglasses, a sheer black shawl, and a few towels to use after swimming. After that store, the five of us went out to a popular spot for lunch. We had all put in our orders and were talking with each other while we waited. Angel had apparently told the three about how Alastor and I felt for each other. Which makes sense as to why most of the clothes they handed me were his color.

"Did you see the way he looked at you after your little show yesterday? He definitely went to his room and got carried away afta' that." I pushed Angel lightly and told him to shut up, causing the group to laugh.

"Ah, Y/N," a familiar voice made me tense and I turned to find Vox standing right beside me. He went bent so his screen was only a few inches from my face. "What a pleasant surprise seeing you here doll." I could feel my ears slowly start to flatten.

Last time I had Alastor with me, I felt safe knowing he'd get me out of a situation before something happened. But now he wasn't here and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a bit scared. "Vox... what a surprise..." I felt Angel grab the hand that was closest to him in attempt to comfort me. "Is there something you needed to ask me?"

"Ooh I just wanted to see if you'd thought about our little conservation we had a few days ago." He glared at me with an irritated smile, his screen brightening a bit.

"I already told you I don't want to work for you or the other Vs. Just leave me alone." I tried to make myself sound as threatening as I could. But, when your tail is literally attempting to hide between your legs and your ears are flat to your skull, it isn't all that possible. He looked to the side and chuckled before grabbing my hand and forcing me to stand.

"Look here doll," the others at the table stood up. Even Niffty, who had a knitting needle in her hand at the ready. Standing, my tail was able to curl up between my legs a dead giveaway of how scared I actually was. "I always get what I want. And right now, that current thing is you," he said while inching his face closer to mine. "I'll treat you good baby, I promise."

I was suddenly ripped out of his grasp and looked back to find a very pissed off looking Charlie. "Leave now, Vox." He stood up straight and straightened his coat.

"Of course, princess. I was done here anyway," he gave me a look I was unable to read. "Catch you next time, Y/N." With that, he turned into electricity and traveled into the security camera to who knows where. Charlie sat me back down and they all tried to comfort me. But too many things were going on in my brain. Too many memories resurfaced from the fear I felt as he talked down to me.

I hadn't even been conscious enough to realize we had made it back to the hotel. Grabbing my share of bags, I walked to my room to isolate myself. Alastor had attempted to speak to me, but being in autopilot, I couldn't register or respond and ended up continuing to walk to my room.

When I had made it, I slammed the door shut behind me and threw the bags down in the floor. I slumped against the floor and hugged my knees as I cried into them. Unwanted memories from my past swirling around in my brain.

My claws had began to dig into my arms without realizing. Immense panic rushed through my body when I felt hands pull my arms away. I cowered into the door and looked away, only to feel a gentle hand guide my face to look at theirs.

"My dear, what's happened?" Alastor spoke in a soft and gentle tone, his hand pressed against my face just the same. "Who made your beautiful smile disappear?" To my surprise, he pulled my body towards his, holding me to him while rubbing my back.

"V-Vox..."