Chapter 6

Y/N POV

I opened my eyes the next morning and felt like my head was going to explode. Sitting up in my bed, I placed a hand on the side of my head to try and calm the spinning. "Good morning my dear!" My eyes widened and l looked to the side of my bed. Standing there was Alastor, a cup of water and some pills in his hand.

"Al? What the hell are you doing in my room?" My brain replayed the night before. Remembering bits and pieces of heavy drinking, dancing, and having some guys flirt with me or be total creeps. My eyes widened again, "did we-"

"Fret not my dear, nothing happened between us last night. I simply came by this morning to assist you and your raging hangover." He chuckled and I breathed a sigh of relief. I took the water and pills out of his hands swallowing both of them as quick as possible. After I had done so, I looked up at him and smiled weakly.

"Thank you Alastor. Can you get out while I get dressed? I still have work to do," I swung my feet over the bed and noticed my clothes were different. "Hey uh... who changed my clothes last night?" I watched his cheeks go bright red, making mine do the same.

"It seemed I was the only one sober enough to assist you out of your clothing," his ears pinned back a bit and I swore I could hear a faint swishing sound. "Don't worry, I would never think of taking advantage of a woman, after all I am a gentleman!" He chuckled and turned to the door, quickly walking towards it. "I'll let you get dressed my dear! I'll see you down at breakfast!"

He slammed the door shut quickly and I heard the sound of his shoes speed walking away from my room. After calming the redness of my face, I got into the shower. Lord only knows what I did the night before and it's better if I washed off anything that might have happened. While I was in the shower, I could help but feel as though I was being watched. But I brushed it off, seeing as how I knew I was the only one in here.

After dying myself off and blow drying my ears and tail, I went into my room and did my makeup. It wasn't anything crazy, but enough to hide my lack of good sleep and make myself look presentable. For clothes I opted for a black turtleneck, a black maxi-skirt, and decided to go out with paws and not shoes. I decided to leave my hair down wile it continued to dry and left my room.

As I walked closer to the dining area, the smell of breakfast wafted through my nose. The smell alone made my mouth water. I went past the table and straight for the kitchen to see what was being made. To my surprise, Alastor was cooking breakfast. "Nice apron."

"Ah thank you my dear! Dressed and ready for the day?" He turned around, showing off his award winning smile.

"Uh yeah. How come you're making breakfast? Is Niffty busy?" To my words, he let out a small laugh.

"No my dear, it appears everyone would like to sleep in this morning. So, while you and I are awake I figured we could enjoy breakfast together! Doesn't that sound lovely?" I smiled back at him and nodded.

"So what's on the menu?" I said getting closer and trying to peak over. He laughed at my childish actions.

"I've made pancakes, bacon, and..." he looked at a pan that sat in one of the back burners. I raised my eyebrow at his hesitation.

"Al it's just sausage. Losing your mind in your old age?" I jested with a giggle, to which he responded with a chuckle.

"My dear I lost my mind a long time ago!" He laughed loudly, "but besides the point, yes. Pancakes, bacon, and.. sausage." He said with an almost evil looking smile. "How about you get a pot of coffee going while I finish up my dear?"

"Yes sir," I smiled and gave him a small salute. I turned around and started prepping the pot of coffee. Though while I did so, I couldn't help but feel eyes on me again. After starting the brew, I turned around. Alastor was still cooking and no one else had entered the kitchen. 'Weird... second time today...'