Undesirable

Tw: Mentions of S.A

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗

A week or so back in the fortress, you had re-acclimated to life down here in in the factory, sticking to Wriothesley's side whenever he needed you too, but otherwise, you've been out and about doing your own thing.

You were walking through the commons of the fortress, glancing through a book on your way to see Sigewinne, the looks and stares didn't effect you as much as they used to, dare i say you were actually getting used to them.

You stepped into the hall that lead down to the Infirmary where Sigewinne typically frequented, tending to the injured of the Fortress. You had been stopping by routinely so she could check your blood pressure to make sure no heart issues would spike again.

You peeked your head into the Infirmary and smiled slightly seeing Sigewinne giving some medicine to a blonde woman with a cute bow in her hair. You stepped in, and the woman jumped before politely waving as she hurried passed you into the hall and out.

You were left a little confused, but Sigewinne stepped forward to explain "She has anxiety, don't take it personally!" she smiled and grabbed your wrist and pulled you over to one of the beds. "sit down please!" you nodded and sat on the edge of the bed, waiting for the head nurse to be ready.

"Ok! Ready?" she inquired and tilted her head, seeing you nod, she moved on to continue checking up on you. All it took for her to check on you just seemed to be her placing her hand on your arm and closing her eyes briefly before smiling.

"Healthy!" She mused and clapped her hands happily, "I won't randomly pass out again.. right?" you inquired and relaxed a bit seeing her nod. "Mhm! No more passing out." She assured and stood on her toes to pat your head.

"Good..i didn't want Wriothesley to worry anymore.." your smile softened before you paused seeing Sigewinne's inquisitive expression, "Do you two like eachother?" she inquired.

"Like eachother? Well, i think so." you stated and tilted your head, "why would we not?" Sigewinne tilted her head before smiling, "I don't mean like friends!" she stated, watching your face shift into confusion.

"He is my friend, i like to think so atleast." you stated and crossed your arms, "Huh..he doesn't have a lot of those! Congrats." She grinned and pat your head again before looking over as another person, a younger gentleman came in clutching his arm, blood overflowing from the wound he was hiding.

Sigewinne gasped before hurrying over to help him and while you stood up and moved off to the side out of their way so she could properly take care of him. You weren't particularly educated in the art of healing others so, you weren't entirely sure what you were observing other then the bandages being wrapped around his arm.

"Stay here and rest for a moment! I'll go tell The Duke you were attacked." Sigewinne assured and the man smiled before looking over at you as Sigewinne left.

"You're that girl thats been around The Duke." He hummed and waved with his uninjured arm, "I'm Louise." he smiled and relaxed as you stepped closer. "Y/n..what happened to your arm?" you inquired and sat on a bed across from him.

He glanced at his bandages arm and chuckled, scratching his cheek "Got attacked in the work zone, Hopefully it gets me a few days off." he smiled and tilted his head just slightly as you observed the bandages.