Chapter 43: Aizawa knows

.
.
.
.
.
The next day, Boboiboy and Aizawa were having breakfast together. It was the hero's day off, so Boboiboy have the whole day to get some explanation from Aizawa.

"Mr. Aizawa?"

"Hm?"

"How long do you know that... Mechamato is my father?" asked Boboiboy.

Ever since last night, Boboiboy couldn't help but remembered that Aizawa was the one who kept on telling his father to tell him the truth. And the fact that the hero said, he can tell him right away, but choose not to.

Aizawa glanced at Boboiboy before sighing. He knew he would be asked that question sooner or later.

"From the beginning. When I went back to the hospital on your discharge day." said Aizawa, which surprised the teen.

'That far?!' thought Boboiboy.

"Remember when I said I want to visit a friend of mine who got hospitalised?" asked Aizawa which Boboiboy nodded.

"The friend I was seeing... is Amato."

—————

Flashback...

Aizawa pov...

After meeting the boy, I quickly went out of his ward and went to Amato's ward that was on the same floor.

"Oh? Eraser. It's a surprise to see you visiting me at this hour. Don't you need to go to UA? Also, no 'get well soon' gift?" asked Amato, tried to annoy me which a success.

'I'm starting to regret visiting him...' I sighed.

"I can come visit anytime I want and it's my day off today. Plus, my visit isn't enough?" asked Aizawa sarcastically.

"Haha, don't be so serious. I was just kidding. Thanks for the visit." said Amato while smiling.

That smile... why does it look similar with that boy's smile? Whatever.

Amato injured his leg and got some bruises when he was fighting five villains at the same time. He got hospitalised for about three days ago.

I quickly took a chair beside the patient's bed and sat there. Then, I realised the sphere robot was sleeping next to Amato. I never thought I would see this kind of scene between them. Usually they would argue with eachother none stop.

"So, what's with the sudden visit?" Amato wondered.

"Am I not allow to?"

"You know that's what I meant..." Amato sweatdropped.

"Well, I was actually visiting someone else just now. Since your room is on the same floor, I thought why not pay you a visit. Though, I'm starting to regret it..."

"Don't be like that, Aizawa! Anyway, who were you visiting? Is it Mic? Midnight? You're not the type that visit some strangers." Amato claimed which I couldn't deny it. It's the truth though.

"Well, it's kinda a long story-"

"Shorten it."

I stared at Amato with slight surprises. That is the same reply that I got from that boy. Is it only coincidence?

"Alright. It's not really a long story. I just too tired to explain everything. To put it short, 2 days ago, I was patrolling around the city before I found a boy unconscious with a bleeding head in an alley." I explained.