Chapter 39: Last Day Internship

.
.
.
.
.
"Where are we going Mr. Amato?" Boboiboy asked.

Boboiboy is in his wind element form and was riding his hoverboard. The same goes to Amato who was now riding on his hoverboard. Right now, Boboiboy was following Amato as the mentor said they will be meeting someone. They had been flying for about 10 minutes until they arrived on a tall building's rooftop.

When both of them land on the rooftop, Boboiboy noticed there was another person there except them. The long black hair, black attire with grey scarf around the person's neck. Boboiboy recognised the person immediately.

"Mr. Aizawa?!" Boboiboy was surprised to see his guardian as well as teacher was there.

Not long after, Amato started greeting the eraser quirk hero.

"Yo Eraser. It's great that you can join us for our last night of internship." He said with a smirk on his face.

"Well, it's my time to patrol afterall so I thought it wouldn't hurt to accept your invitation." Aizawa said while looking elsewhere.

'Heh. Just said that you want to meet the kid. Was that so hard?' Amato thought while the smirk on his face was getting bigger.

"Oh yeah Boboiboy. Sorry I didn't tell you this sooner but I'd plan to let you patrol the city with me and Eraserhead since we usually did that together." Amato said while looking at Boboiboy.

"Oh, it's fine. I'm glad I could meet Mr. Aizawa again after almost a week of internship." Boboiboy said.

"Let's go shall we? We can talk while patrolling." Amato suggested and both of them agreed.

Boboiboy reverted back to his normal form and followed Aizawa jumping from a building to another building. Amato did the same as he unmechanized the hoverboard and started following his partner and intern.

"You had improve a lot, kid." Aizawa commented.

"Thanks Mr. Aizawa. It's all thanks to Mechamato and Maskmana." Boboiboy said.

"I see." Aizawa said while glancing towards Amato. The hero didn't notice the glance of course.

They decided to stop on a building when they heard a scream. In a dark alley, they saw a woman was cornered by three men.

"Tch, pests." Aizawa said and was about to go down to help the woman until Amato stopped him.

"How about we let Boboiboy handle this. Are you up for it, Boboiboy?"

"Alright! I will do my best!" Boboiboy said confidently. Aizawa could only sighed.

"Fine. If anything happened, we will help." Aizawa said and they all agreed.

Then, Boboiboy jumped down from the rooftop and landed between the woman and the three men.

"I advised you to leave this woman alone, sirs." Boboiboy said while keeping his guard up.

"Heh, and you think we will listen to some punny brat like you? Dream on!"

Before the men used their quirk on Boboiboy, the teen was quick to transform into Quake and use his power to trap the men.

"Earth Grab!"

The three men were stuck in Quake's power and couldn't move. The ground suddenly raised and covered the men's body, totally trapped them all.

"What the-?! What is this?!"

"Let us go!"

"Urgh! Why is it so strong?!"

After that, Boboiboy changed to his Thunderstorm form, summoning his thunderstorm spear and started electrocuted them to knock them out.

"Thunderstorm Attack!"