Chapter 4: UA Entrance Exam

English is not my mother tongue so if you saw any mistakes, please correct me. Thank you so much!

Here's some notes!
☆「" Malay "」
☆【" English "】
☆ " Japanese "
☆ ' Thoughts '
Flashback, sounds
☆ [Chat messages]
☆ [" Call/recording "]
☆ [" Announcement "]
My message

Don't worry! I will still guide you if you forget these little notes.
.
.
.
.
.
8.00, UA High

Today's the day. The day of UA enterance exam. Aizawa and Boboiboy arrived 30 minutes before the exam started. Well, the teachers have some preparation to do before people come to take the exam. So, the teen came along and preparing himself in the teachers lounge until the exam started.

Boboiboy left the teachers lounge and went straight to the gathered place to listen a speech before the exam. When he entered the room, many people were already there waiting for the speech to begin. He searched for an empty sit and sat beside a person with dark blue hair with glasses.

After a while, the speech begun. Mr. Yamada or Present Mic told them the information they needed to know for the exam. Some of them were about how the points count, how many robots and others. Of course, Boboiboy wrote all of it in his note book and listened carefully to every word he said. So that he doesn't miss any information or maybe, forget anything.

Suddenly, the person beside him stood up, which make everyone's attention on him.

"Excuse me, may I ask a question? On the handout, there are clearly four types of villains listed! Such an error would be the height of embarrassment for a top-tier national academy of UA's caliber. The reason we are seated here today is because we seek guidance on the path to becoming model heroes."

「'Wha- can't he wait until Present Mic finished his speech?'」Boboiboy thought.

Then, the guy looked behind him and Boboiboy turned to look at what the guy was looking at. Or maybe at who he was looking at.

"Moreover, what's with you? Yeah you, curly haired guy."

「'Oh, it's Midoriya. It's good to see him again. Wonder which area did he got assign to do the exam. I really hope we're in the same area.'」Boboiboy eagerly thought.

"Can't you sit still for a second... you're distracting!! If you think UA is some pleasure jaunt, then leave this place at once!"

Boboiboy wanted to be mad at how rude the guy's been with Midoriya as the greenette was apologising while being laughed at. But his dissatisfaction got cut off when the same guy suddenly pointed his finger towards him.

"And you! Don't you know it's inappropriate to wear a cap in this important event? A dino cap even! What are you? A five years old kid?"

Boboiboy's eyes started twitching as he tried not to explode in the middle of the hall, where many people are watching.

"Please, calm down." Mic tried to ease the tense and continued his speech as well as answering the questions. Thanks to that, Boboiboy managed to control his emotion and focus on the exam for now.

"Now, let's move to the main event. Plus Ultra!! And may you all suffer gladly the trials to come!"

「'Way to scared the examinees, Present Mic but I'd prepare for this day.'」

—————

Once Boboiboy arrived at his assigned meeting area, he saw Midoriya. The teen quickly went to greet the greenette.

"Midoriya. It's good to see you here."

Midoriya looked at him in surprised.

"Boboiboy? You were assigned in this area too?"