jealous Ro and AbVi (1)

In this Oneshot vi and ro are in relationship from 2 months only ict, ab, faf and maxwell know about it
___________________________________________

"Biscooti you don't know how much I have missed you" said ab to his vi aka biscooti.

"Aww my biscooti I missed you too" said vi.

Pov
Two bestiess were talking to each other more like clinging to each other after many months but they didn't knew that a jealous soul is glaring at them.

Suddenly vi realised that a pair of eyes is
Staring at his soul.
HE KNEW THAT HE GOING TO HAVE A LONG NIGHT.

"Vi if you're done can we go to the room I'm tired Vi" Said ro while pulling vi by his waist.

Virat blushed a little by the act of his Ro.

"Biscooti go and take some rest we will meet in the morning" Said ab by sensing the jealousy of Ro.

"Bye biscooti good night" Said vi and went with ro to his room.

Faf came to ab for coming in room.

"I think my bro is going to have a good dick tonight" Said ab smirking.

"You wanna too" Said faf to ab winking and smirking making ab blush harder.

Rohirat room
---------------------

(Rough smut ahead read only if you're comfortable also there will be words like slut so do ignore if you're not comfortable)enjoy 😼🔥
___________________________________________

Virat entered the room and rohit pinned him to the wall and started kissing him roughly. Virat didn't understood whats going on. But after some time he also start kissing back.
Ro bits on vi lips which cause vi to moan
Getting the chance ro entered in vi mouth and started exploring his mouth.

After some minutes vi started to become breathless so he hits ro shoulder indicating him to stop but ro didn't stop
Which cause vi to squiz ro dick hardly.

Due to this ro moans and parted away himself from vi.

"Wrong move baby first you were talking and clinging to that abcd and now this.
I'll make sure to fuck you that hard that you can't even walk for a week properly
And make you regret''said ro in a dominating voice which causes vi to moan lightly.

" Than make me regret"said vi in a seductive voice.

This was enough for ro to fuck him till morning and remind him every thrust that whom he belongs too.

After this ro start to striping virat roughly.

He then pushed vi to the bed and jump on the bed.

Vi was naked glory infront of his soon to be husband it was not thier first time but vi was feeling shy.

"Don't feel shy my slut I've seen everything" Said ro smirking and eyeing vi from toe to head.

Vi shivers on his word.

Ro started to licking on vi left nipples and pinching the right one with his hand.
Ro sucked on vi nipples very hard.

"Ahhh.. R..o.... Ahhhhhhh..... Suck.. Them. Harder.... Ro.
Ro sucked harder and harder on his nipple.

"Ahhh... Mor-e..... Har....der...daddyyy"said vi moaning messily.

Ro started to feel proud hearing daddy from his slut mouths.

Ro then attacked on his right side and earns a loud moaning from vi.

"ahhhhh......yesssss.......suck....it more...."