|C14 | TRACKER

PLEASE READ

Hey there!

So I was totally going to make you guys wait the week for this chapter but I just couldn't bring myself to do it when it was already written up sooo here we are and here you go. I hope you enjoy it!

I want to preface this chapter by letting you know a few things:

1) I have NEVER written a spicy scene to this extent before. I apologise if it's a bit strange in places. I was very much so out of my comfort zone. I'd really love to know what you think and if you like it, please let me know! It may encourage me to write more!

2) This chapter comes with a TRIGGER WARNING for mentions of rape. The sex in this scene is completely consensual, but it is mentioned.

3) If you don't like scenes like this, feel free to skip to the end. About 3/4 of the way through is some pretty important information but this is at the end of the scene.

4) I am going to be updating weekly moving forward. I'm finding I'm not getting a lot of comments even when I update quickly so I figured I might as well start writing ahead.

5) I have a few regular readers that I'd like to shout out. You guys have been steadfast in your votes and your comments and I'm so grateful. I see them all, so thank you. Fayshine @monserrat437 @madhatter310. A special mention to @tjdhall2 for going back and voting on chapters and for following too. That really meant a lot.

Love every single one of you though. I'm talking to you too, silent readers! Now onward and upwards. Hope you all brought that milk ;)

♡ sarah ♡

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

C 14| T R A C K E R

I almost moaned when my back slammed against the bookcase behind me and somewhere in the back of my mind I was vaguely aware of ymy book slipping from my fingers and onto the floor. Before Xander could press himself against me, he wavered, his eyes shifting between their usual hazel and wolfish black as he gained a flicker of control.

"If we start I will not be able to stop, Katalina," he huskily murmured, his fingers curling into fists by his side. "My wolf will not let me. But if you don't want this, tell me right now and I will leave."

My core turned molten at the promise in his words.

Could I do this? Knowing what he had done, did I still want him to?

When Xander's darkened gaze flickered to my lips and a small smirk tugged at the corner of his mouth, I knew my answer.

Abso-fucking-lutely.

"He's going to talk anyway - might as well give them all something to talk about," I breathed in response, my voice clear and filled with certainty.

As soon as the words left my mouth, Xander's lips crashed against mine, our mouths somehow immediately synching and finding a rhythm.