FOREWORD

Hey there!

If you're here, it's because you've decided to give this book a chance and for that, I wanted to say thank you. Writing is truly my passion, but it is always so much more fun when my readers join in on the journey and comment along the way.

I want this experience to be as inclusive of you all as possible. I want to hear when you hate a character or when you love a character. I want to hear when you don't like a chapter or you want more and I want to hear when you think something is cliche and when you think it's far from it.

Your internal monologue? The things you think when you're reading something? If you have the time and you're up to it please, please write it so I can read it. The good, the bad and the ugly. They all really make my day. I hope each chapter I write makes yours in some way too.

I also wanted to write this foreword to advise that this book will inevitably include content that may be distressing or confronting for some. Some of this will be mentioned in passing, but some will be a significant theme of the book. I will underline ones you will see often.

Please read at your own discretion.

Trigger/content warnings

- abuse -
- dark themes -
- supernatural themes -
- neglect -
- gaslighting -
- sexual content -
- infertility -
- violence -
- death -
- animal abuse -
- kidnapping -
- infantile harm -
- adoption/foster system references -

I'll happily add any here as needed along the way and if there's something that isn't listed, please point it out so I can. There are certain warnings I'll flag for certain chapters as well.

Thank you for getting this far. If you're planning on continuing, I'll see you on the other side!

♡ sarah ♡

Copyright © 2024. Sarah H. All rights reserved.