𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓 . (pt. 1)

𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 . (pt. 1)

"𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙧"

★★

Danielle , lucas , max , steve , and dustin had been walking on a railroad through the woods for about half an hour. everyone was tired, cold, and it was dark. aswell as scared, after the mini demogorgans ran off, they werent sure if they were gonna come back. things were still pretty awkward between max and dani. danielle figured that maybe since they locked hands in the bus earlier, she thought things mightve been better. but max still hadnt said a word to the girl, and she herself was too scared to say anything about it. it was silent almost the whole walk until lucas started a conversation.

"you're positive that was dart?" lucas asks looking at dustin.

"yes, he had the same exact yellow pattern on his butt." dustin replies.

"he was tiny two days ago." max blurts out and danielle nods in agreement.

"well he's molted three times already." dustin argues.

"well he's not done growing, is he?" danielle asks.

"the possibilities of him being done growing are low, so id say no." dustin replies.

"soo.. that means that it can reach the full size of a full grown demogorgan." she continues.

"meaning he would become invincible?" the redhead asks and danielle furrows her brows, shocked that she was even talking to her.

"uh.. well, not exactly invincible. but difficult." danielle replies.

"REALLY. difficult." lucas adds in.

"any idea when he's gonna molt again??" max asks.

"its gotta be soon." dustin replies, kicking a few rocks and sticks out of his way.

"when he does, he'll be fully grown like danielle said. or atleast close to it. and so will his friends." he continues.

"yeah, and he's gonna eat alot more than just cats." steve adds in and dustin gives him a glare. lucas's eyes widen and stops dustin right in his tracks, everyone else stopping with then.

"wait, a cat?!" lucas exclaims looking at dustin.

"what?" dustin replies.