𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊 .

𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 .
" 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙮𝙬𝙤𝙜 . "

★★

Danielle sat and dozed off in the middle of class while mr Clarke yapped about some boring stuff that had to do with skulls and railroads.

"phineas was a railroad worker in 1848 who had a nightmarish accident. a large iron rod was driven completely through his head. phineas mirac.."

Danielle looked out the window before focusing her eyes on the redheaded girl. dani didn't know why, but every time she saw the girl, she couldn't take her eyes off of her. but to her surprise, max wasnt looking at her, she was looking at will. she looked at him like she had seen a ghost. but as soon as will looked back, max looked away quickly. strange. dustin suddenly busted through the door.

"i, i am so sorry mr Clarke. really, i am so sorry. please continue with the class. dont mind me." he states before sprinting to his seat. Danielle furrows her brows. she rolls her eyes as mr Clarke sadly continues his lesson. the girl notices dustin whispering something to the group, but her seat is closer to max so unfortunately she couldn't hear. luckily shes good at reading lips.

"all of us, meet, av club, at lunch." was what Danielle could read and she nods to herself before sets a mental note to remember. she looks back at dustin as he continues to talk.

"something, you wont believe." what the hell was that supposed to mean? Danielle sighs and slams her back into the back of her chair. suddenly dustin turns around to face max.

"av club, lunch." he whispers to max. Danielle smirks a bit proud of herself that she read that part right before laying her head down on her desk.

★★

the group all looks down into Dustin's ghostbuster prop as he chuckles. Danielle gags at the slimy tadpole like creature.

"his name is dartagnan." dustin smiles before picking the creature up.

"dartagnan?" mike furrows his brows.

"dart for short." dustin replies.

"and, he was in ur trash?" max questions.

"foraging for food." he replies.

"you wanna hold him?"

"no, no." max steps back before grabbing onto Danielle's wrist who was standing next on her. causing a slight blush on Danielles cheeks.