𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊 .

𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚

𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚 .

" 𝙙𝙞𝙜 𝙙𝙪𝙜 . "

★★

Danielle jumps up to the sound of dustins voice coming from her walkie talkie on her dresser across the room.

"i really need someone to pick up here. hopper's M.I.A and ive got a code red. CODE RED!" he exclaims. danielle rolls out of her bed before sitting up, but as soon as she was about to reply to dustin, a high pitch voice starts to speak instead.

"could you please shut up??" Lucas's little sister erica blurts out.

"erica?? erica!! is lucas there?? where is he??"dustin asks.

"dont know, dont care." the girl replies.

"is he, is he with mike??"

"like i said, dont know. dont care." erica scoffs. danielle smirks listening to the conversation. she liked erica's snappy attitude, infact that was one thing they had in common.

"please tell him its super important, please tell him that i have a code-"

"code red??" erica interrupts him.

"yep, code red. exactly."

"ive got a code for you instead." erica starts.

"its called code shut-your-mouth." she finishes before getting off the channel. Danielle chuckles before her attention is pulled back by his code red.

"dustin?? whats this code red about?? is everything okay??" she asks. she doesnt get a reply and figures dustin gave up after not getting a response from anyone. she sighs and sets her walkie talkie back where it was before getting changed into a pair of jeans, a grey sweater and a black zip up.

a few moments later as she's doing her hair into a slick back ponytail, she hears her doorbell being rung repeatedly. Danielle rolls her eyes as she knew exactly who it was.

"ted!! can you get the door?" mrs wheeler exclaims.

"i got it mom." Danielle replies before sprinting down her steps and opening her door to see dustin standing there.

"is mike home??" dustin asks. Danielle shakes her head.

"no, he stayed the night at will's. he's really worried about him dustin." she replies.

"well, nobody's picking up there. what about Nancy?" dustin sighs.

"not here either. she's at her friends house. why are you so worried about my family weirdo?? isn't there anything i can do to help?" Danielle states before crossing her arms. dustin groans before turning around, motioning for Danielle to follow. she closes her front door as she walks out, following behind dustin. the two go to grab their bikes, but dustin stops in his tracks as he stares at a car pulling up.

"who the hell is that?" Danielle asks, her eyes locked on the car. but her question is quickly answered as the famous Steve Harrington got up out the car with flowers in his hands, mumbling to himself. dustin and Danielle share a look.

"no no, no fucking way. you know how i feel about him!!" Danielle exclaims. but dustin ignores her and walks up to Steve regardless. Danielle hesitates, but quickly follows after her friend.

"are those for mr or mrs wheeler?" dustin asks.

"no?.." Steve replies.

"good." dustin states before grabbing the flowers out of his hand and walking towards Steve's car.

"Nancy isn't home." Danielle blurts out.

"where is she??" Steve asks.

"shes-"

"doesn't matter. we have bigger problems than your love life." dustin interrupts before opening the car door of the passenger seat.

"still have that bat?" dustin asked.

"what bat??" Danielle asks concerned.

"the one with the nails??" dustin finishes. Danielles eyes widen. what the hell did he need a spikey bat for?

"why??" Steve asks and Danielle looks at dustin awaiting for an answer.

"ill explain it on the way." dustin states before getting into the front passenger seat.

"hey! you have to explain it to me too dumbass!!" Danielle yells out before sprinting towards the car and getting into the back seat as Steve gets in the drivers. Danielle didn't know what this was about, but she had a gut feeling it wasn't good.

★★

695 words! <3

so sorry for the shorter episode there wasnt much for danielle on this, but i swear next episode will be alot longer.

please vote, comment , and share! im trying to do anything to get this story bigger so anything helps!