𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗 .

ꜰᴏᴜʀ

ꜰᴏᴜʀ .

" ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪꜱᴇ . "

★★

"WILL!!" danielle screams across the hall before meeting up with dustin and max.

"any luck?" she asks.

"no." dustin replies and
max shakes her head. the 3 walk down a hall after hearing a familiar voice calling wills name. it was ms byers.

"mrs byers?" dustin asks as the 3 walks up to her.

"whats going on?? wheres will?!" she exclaims. lucas suddenly busts through the backdoors that lead to the school field.

"THE FIELD!!" lucas yells and the group plus joyce run outside to follow him. they see will standing there, mike tapping him on his shoulder.

"will. i just found him like this!" mike blurts out.

"what the hell is wrong??" danielle frowns.

"i think hes having another episode!" mike replies.

mrs byers runs up to her son, holding him on both his shoulders. the group surrounding her in fear for their friend.

"will?? will! sweetie wake up. its mom!! will!!" wake up!! can you hear me?? please." she exclaims. after a bunch of begging, will's eyes finally open as he gasps for air.

~

mrs byers and her son walk out the front doors of the school and the group follows behind watching them walk to the car.

"okay that totally freaked me out. did that not freak you guys out?" max questions. dani nods.

"yeah. it does everytime." she replies.

"every time? you mean this has happened before?" max raises her brows.

"oh yeah."

"two episodes in two days." lucas states.

"its getting worse." mike replies.

"you think its true sight?" lucas turns to mike.

"whats true sight?" max asks.

lucas hesitates.

"its, its nothing." max rolls her eyes. and the group watches as will and his mom drives off.