𝟿

الْجَبَّارُ

ᴀʟ-ᴊᴀʙʙᴀʀ

ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴇʟʟᴇʀ, ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇsᴛᴏʀᴇʀ

╔⏤⏤⏤╝                      ☾                     ╚⏤⏤⏤╗

(هُوَ ٱللَّهُ ٱلَّذِى لَآ إِلَـٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ ٱلْمَلِكُ ٱلْقُدُّوسُ ٱلسَّلَـٰمُ ٱلْمُؤْمِنُ ٱلْمُهَيْمِنُ ٱلْعَزِيزُ ٱلْجَبَّارُ)

(ʜᴇ ɪs ᴀʟʟᴀʜ—ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴅ ᴇxᴄᴇᴘᴛ ʜɪᴍ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪɴɢ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ ʜᴏʟʏ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʟʟ-ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ, ᴛʜᴇ sᴏᴜʀᴄᴇ ᴏғ sᴇʀᴇɴɪᴛʏ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜᴇʀ ˹ᴏғ ᴀʟʟ˺, ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʟᴍɪɢʜᴛʏ, ᴛʜᴇ sᴜᴘʀᴇᴍᴇ ɪɴ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ)

[𝟻𝟿:𝟸𝟹]

╚⏤⏤⏤╗                        ☾                        ╔⏤⏤⏤╝

Allah ﷻ calls Himself Al-Jabbaar— The Compeller, The Restorer. He is the One who compels all things according to His will. Al-Jabbaar ﷻ is the Highest One, who irresistibly restores, repairs, and completes all of creation!

Linguistically, jabbaar has the structure of intensification. Jaabir points to one who compels or restores and jabeerah is used for a splint, to help broken bones.
Al-Jabbaar is the ultimate compeller; whatever He wills happens. He is the highest and the One who fixes the situation for His creation.

Jabbaar occurs ten times in the Quran, but is only used once for Allah ﷻ. nine times jabbaar refers to the people oppressing others and only Allah is al-Jabbaar in a positive sense:-

➊ His might is in the sense of power; Al-Jabbaar is the One who compels the tyrants, overwhelming them with His power and might.

➋ His might is also in the sense of mercy; Al-Jabbaar mends the broken-hearted by restoring peace of mind as well as reward if they are patient.

(وَأَصْبَحَ فُؤَادُ أُمِّ مُوسَىٰ فَـٰرِغًا ۖ إِن كَادَتْ لَتُبْدِى بِهِۦ لَوْلَآ أَن رَّبَطْنَا عَلَىٰ قَلْبِهَا لِتَكُونَ مِنَ ٱلْمُؤْمِنِينَ ۝)

(ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴍᴏsᴇs' ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴀᴄʜᴇᴅ sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sʜᴇ ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ ɢᴀᴠᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ʜɪs ɪᴅᴇɴᴛɪᴛʏ, ʜᴀᴅ ᴡᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ʀᴇᴀssᴜʀᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ɪɴ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ғᴏʀ ʜᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ғᴀɪᴛʜ ˹ɪɴ ᴀʟʟᴀʜ's ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ˺ ۝)

[𝟸𝟾:𝟷𝟶]

Allah Al-Jabbaar mended her heart and so is He comforting to the oppressed and firm with the unjust; both Fir'awn and the mother of Musa AS will deal with Allah Al-Jabbaar. He is the One Who solaces and comforts the mother while punishes the tyrants and arrogants.

➌ His might is also in the sense of greatness; Al-Jabbaar is far above His creation, yet close to them, hearing and seeing all they say, do, and even think.

now its up to us to decide whether to be on Al-Jabbar's ﷻ merciful side, to be good and do good hence be rewarded, or to be on Al-Jabbar's ﷻ angry side, to do tyranny and in return suffer from His Mighty punishment.