𝟺

الْقُدُّوسُ

ᴀʟ-ǫᴜᴅᴅᴏᴏs

ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ sᴀᴄʀᴇᴅ

╔⏤⏤⏤╝      ☾          ╚⏤⏤⏤╗

(هُوَ ٱللَّهُ ٱلَّذِى لَآ إِلَـٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ ٱلْمَلِكُ ٱلْقُدُّوسُ)

(ʜᴇ ɪs ᴀʟʟᴀʜ—ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴅ ᴇxᴄᴇᴘᴛ ʜɪᴍ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪɴɢ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ ʜᴏʟʏ)

[𝟻𝟿:𝟸𝟹]

(يُسَبِّحُ لِلَّهِ مَا فِى ٱلسَّمَـٰوَٰتِ وَمَا فِى ٱلْأَرْضِ ٱلْمَلِكِ ٱلْقُدُّوسِ)

(ᴡʜᴀᴛᴇᴠᴇʀ ɪs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀᴠᴇɴs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴀᴛᴇᴠᴇʀ ɪs ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴀʀᴛʜ ˹ᴄᴏɴsᴛᴀɴᴛʟʏ˺ ɢʟᴏʀɪғɪᴇs ᴀʟʟᴀʜ—ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪɴɢ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ ʜᴏʟʏ)

[𝟼𝟸:𝟷]

╚⏤⏤⏤╗ ☾ ╔⏤⏤⏤╝

Allah ﷻ calls Himself Al-Quddoos— The Most Pure, The All-Perfect. He is the One who is the absolutely pure in essence and attributes. Al-Quddoos is free from and far above any worldly imperfection [i.e.. any partner, spouse, or child, from death, from injustice, lying, forgetfulness, error, poverty, and stinginess] and He is beyond all human understanding of purity and perfection!

Al-Quddoos created us human beings to worship, glorify, and praise Him as He gave us something different: our hearts. using the human heart to reflect on His creations, His perfection and greatness, it realizes that glorification and praise of the Creator is inevitable.

if you love Allah— The most Pure— shouldn't his place in your heart be fitting his name? so do not let the evil of this world stain your heart with dirt.