Mad -Smut (Quick)

~•~
Alex came home and groaned loudly, throwing himself on our grey couch. He looked frustrated and tired, it hurt to see him like this.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked him softly as I sat next to him on the couch. "Did something happen at work?" I continued to ask him since I wanted to know what happened so I knew how to make him happy.

"Get me a drink" he replied coldly and I stood up and poured him a whiskey. I placed the whiskey on the glass table in front of me. He immediately took it and downed it.

"Anything I can do to help?" I asked and placed a hand on his lap to show comfort. Instead he pushed my hand off his lap. "You could go get me another drink, then go to the bedroom and undress" he more ordered than told me. I stood up and took his glass, slowly making my way to the liquor.

"Here" I replied softly and handed him his drink. "Now go in the bedroom, take off your clothes and bend over the bed" he practically yelled at me and in that moment I had enough.

"No" I simply said making him look at me angrily. "What the fuck did you say!?" He yelled at me but I kept standing there calmly. "I told you no; I'm sick of being used for my body! I need love! I need you to love me! And if you can't do that then I'll leave!" I hadn't realized that I had begun crying as I exclaimed this until I felt a tear on my hand. "So tell me, do you want me to stay, or leave?" It took him a long time to reply.

In the start of our relationship was perfect, we loved, cared, and kissed each other. Now it's just empty hard sex, I knew he was struggling and hated to talk with me about it but I needed him to love me.

"I don't want you to leave" a tear fell down his cheek as he said this. It was probably the first time I had seen him vulnerable in months which made me cry more. I sat down on the couch beside him. "Then love me" I said and he hugged me tightly crying into the crook of my neck.

We were in that position for a while, while talking things out. Apparently he had been taking drugs behind my back and he was now in recovery and that was why he was acting like this. His mother was also very sick and might be dying, I was just wondering why he didn't tell me. He told me that it wasn't an excuse and he knew that but he needed me to stay cause he loved me.

"Can I still have the sex?" He said after a few hours making me laugh. I had felt him getting hard around an hour ago when he moved me on top of his lap and I was just wondering when he would say something.

"Yeah" I replied and kissed his lips. "Don't worry, it'll be slow and passionate" he said even though I knew he liked rough sex better, and honestly so did I. "Nah, I like the rough better" I told him making him smirk.

He put his hands under my thighs and lifted me with ease to the bedroom. He threw me on the bed so I was laying on my back. He lifted his shirt over his head. When I saw him doing this I immediately began undressing. "down on all four" He demanded once I was fully naked. I did as he said and stood up on my knees and hands. I heard him sip down the zipper of his pants, it didn't take long before he slammed in to me from behind. He began thrusting the second he entered me. His thrusts were slow and sloppy at the start but slowly began getting less sloppy and faster.

He wrapped an arm around my waist and made me stand up on my knees. I arched my back to make it easier for him to fuck me. I couldn't help but moan loudly as he hit my g spot with every thrust. He didn't say much, he only groaned, which made sense since he was mad. "Fuck, baby, I need to cum" he said and before I could answer he climaxed and began thrusting harder resulting in me climaxing.

He laid down under the covers and pulled me with him. "I love you. I'm sorry I've been such a dick" I could hear the sadness in his voice. I turned around and placed my hand on his cheek. "Just don't do it again, alright?" I told him and he kissed my lips as an 'okay' "Goodnight my beautiful girl"